1 reply to this topic

#1 ROB275

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 October 2015 - 03:38 PM

If you want to have a really great Unit join The Metal Brawlers Faction you can be a veteran Pilot, or a rookie Pilot, and I will take you, and train you to be a better pilot. I have played in every Mech Game that has existed over the years. I will offer teamwork, friendship, and a higher chance to win a match to those who join. I am most times rather hard to take down, many can attest to that. I can help you by offering advice regarding any number of things for MWO including how to best handle yourself in a fight alone, or with a team beside you. No one knows the ropes of the game like those who have played every Mech Game there is. Join me, and we can bring true unity to this game. For more info on me, and how I can help you just check my profile, or if you see me just ask me something about Mech Warrior, and I will help you the best I can. Hope you all like this post, I just want to make Mech Warrior better for all of us Pilots out there even the ones I have fought against. Happy hunting from Rob275.

Edited by ROB275, 03 October 2015 - 03:54 PM.

#2 Stickjock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

Recruiting in inappropriate location, closing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users