Cant Join Because Of Unbound Keys Lol

5 replies to this topic

#1 no1337

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 5
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:04 PM

Well,

i just want to see that firing range to see my damage (heard its possible there). why do i need to chew all the tutorial for that? in fact i cant cos unbound keys. i unbound them cos i play for ages and i dont wanna hit them.

pgi, good idea, but fix it pls.

NL

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:25 PM

If you rebind the keys, even while in the tutorial for the Academy, you should be able to progress past the entry tutorial. Just assign the required action to any key you wish, and then unassign when finished. I'm sure you have some key on your keyboard you never use for MW:O and have no other action assigned to that you can toss the action onto... ;)

#3 Prof RJ Gumby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:32 AM

It's IMHO a bit better solution than before, when I had to stop in the middle of the tutorial and reassign armlock (because I use armlock toggle instead).

#4 PocketAces

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEverywhere yet nowhere

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:54 AM

View PostProf RJ Gumby, on 25 November 2015 - 03:32 AM, said:

It's IMHO a bit better solution than before, when I had to stop in the middle of the tutorial and reassign armlock (because I use armlock toggle instead).

Right? RIGHT?

#5 The Great Unwashed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:57 AM

And we all know what happens when you need to stop in the middle of the tutorial to bind a key: absolutely nothing. Binding keys during the training is a minor inconvenience and when you are lazy and the best you can do is type "please fix" on a forum then you have more serious problems than unbound keys (i.e., a general lack of patience).

Edited by The Great Unwashed, 25 November 2015 - 07:01 AM.

#6 Prof RJ Gumby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:29 PM

Just IMHO. The more I think about it, the more I come to conclusion that I don't actually care at all. :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users