18 replies to this topic

#1 Tamashii

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

Already cancelled the preorders of two packages, caused by some enlighted programmers who gave us a big ******** patch.
BTW Clans are OP! *ironic off

#2 Famous

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 117 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

View PostTamashii, on 01 December 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

Already cancelled the preorders of two packages, caused by some enlighted programmers who gave us a big ******** patch.

Congratulations? How about you tell us how you're going to uninstall the game next. Or predict how much longer until PGI kills the game.

If you're going to make yet another of these "I'm upset give me attention" threads at least put some effort into it.

Additionally cry harder

#3 Nyuuu

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

#4 DivineEvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 903 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Moscow

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:16 PM

[irony] No no! The Clan mechs are OK, it's just that all Clan players are by definition better and more skilled, yes. [/irony]

#5 Calcite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:10 PM

#6 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:06 AM

I actually came very close to uninstalling this entire game, but that's exactly what PGI wants.

They got your money, now you're useless to them and they don't have to cater to the veterans. The new blood is what makes them the most money; therefore, they're the target audience.

You want to get PGI's attention? Then exercise some personal discipline and don't buy any of their mechs.

They'll all get nerfed and released for C-Bills anyway.

#7 Yozzman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 273 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:12 AM

Good job, did the same Posted Image

But have to be honest...
It's more fun now.
No expectations, just playing and (ab)using the meta Posted Image .

#8 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:36 AM

View PostTamashii, on 01 December 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

I usually don't bite on Troll bait.....but...

#9 SockSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:36 AM

I will say, I eventually did leave a game due to the constant nerfs they did, the game got so boring, I eventually left. Hoping this isn't a start of the same pattern...especially since most of my mechs suffered a nerf they did not need...

Edited by Independence MK2, 02 December 2015 - 04:41 PM.

#10 Carrion Hound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 184 posts
  • LocationThe depths of your discontent

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:39 PM

You need to cry more, the swimming pool isn't full yet OP.

#11 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 736 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 02 December 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

I actually came very close to uninstalling this entire game, but that's exactly what PGI wants.

They got your money, now you're useless to them and they don't have to cater to the veterans. The new blood is what makes them the most money; therefore, they're the target audience.

You want to get PGI's attention? Then exercise some personal discipline and don't buy any of their mechs.

Exactly this.
I've seen a lot of ranting and believe me, I'm on that wagon too, but asking for refunds it's... not right IMO. I mean, one of the worst things these devs do is lie to us time and again. If I make a promise to buy content from them, and then go back and ask for refunds, I'm just showing I'm a filthy liar too.
I've come to notice the real final status of a given chassis only comes when it goes out for Cbills and that's the best time to decide on getting one.

#12 Racersky

• PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:14 PM

look, no sense in crying/whining/whatever. PGI will nerf or quirk a mech. Trust me, this is not the first time nor will it be the last time. I have somewhere just shy of 200 mechs...yeah I know, 1 too much? About 90% of those mechs are "INVALID" LOL! Really, that is what is labeled on those mechs. They are stripped. When PGI nerfs/quirks a mech, I just go and stripped the nerf mech down and rearm the quirked OP mechs! LOL!! It is really 2 easy. There is no content, all we get to do is just kill or be killed. Therefore, you can either cry about it and go stomp a mech, OR cry about it and GET stomped! LOL!! Ether way, just wait till the next quirk/nerf. But for me, ima just gonna go stripped the nerf mechs, and armed the quirked OP mechs, and stompy stomp! I mean, since there is no content to the game...I mean, like MWO is NOT Battletech, where there are...nevermind,(enough crying/whining/whatever) time to go stompy stomp.

#13 Hit Mech

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:52 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 02 December 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

+1

#14 Triordinant

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:52 PM

Posted Image

#15 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 05:20 AM

I don't understand the "cry harder" responses.
If anything i'm glad people give feedback.
The last patch is hailed by a lot of people, another lot is very disappointed not to say a couple of folks i know already left the game.
I, for once, am glad i didn't bought any more packages since the whole clan>quirk>dequirk>quirkquirk>nerfnerf stuff that was and is still happening.

I can coupe up with a lot of stuff, but yet another glorious "rebalance" like this and i'll seriously consider to ditch mwo once for all.

#16 Padde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 123 posts
  • LocationFree Space

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:01 AM

Feedback is appreciated, but this Topic was definitly about whining and trolling.

PGI has been doing a good job in the last year. Every bigger change in the balance of a game will leave certain people unhappy, but for now the balance feels better than ever.

Every side still has pretty decent mechs / variants / builds. There is still no IS mech able to do the same as a Streak-Crow. On the other hand the IS gets some counters to the Laser-Vomit-Timber / Clan-Chassis.

I am happy to try some new (old) mechs with this shift in the meta and in total you will see more viable Chassis than ever in the past!

But hey... I am also sorry for all those clanners who can drive nothing but Gauss/ERML or LaserVomit...

#17 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:25 AM

View PostIndependence MK2, on 02 December 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

I will say, I eventually did leave a game due to the constant nerfs they did, the game got so boring, I eventually left. Hoping this isn't a start of the same pattern...especially since most of my mechs suffered a nerf they did not need...

This, part 2 balance made me hold on with marauder preorder, pt 3 confirmed a very ba course in my opinion so I did not bought it.

So many mechs got also nerfed that did not deserved it. And what for just a few slight meta 2 meta adjustments. So sad to see this.

Edited by Lily from animove, 03 December 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#18 Lord Auriel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:37 AM

I posted this in another thread but it fits.

pre-patch:

Best light: clan
Best medium: clan (lol, by far)
Best Heavy: clan
Best assault: clan

Post-patch:

Best light: Tie
Best medium: Clan
Best Heavy: Unclear, seems tied, biased towards IS?
Best Assault: IS probably?

---------

get your perspectives right.

#19 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:48 AM

So PGI know this already, why do you need to tell us? Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users