32 replies to this topic

#21 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:02 AM

Warchild, I don't speak for AFFS, nor do I want to put this info out in the open, but have you received an attack hirearchy from AFFS?

Just answer yes/no as this is an open channel ;)

#22 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:41 AM

Yes. It was part of our contract negotiations.

#23 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:57 AM

Sweet, I need to get in a Drop w/ MonPax while I can... tired of that dude killin me ;)

#24 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

Posted Image

News from the Shensi Campaign!

The Legion's Front News #13

https://soundcloud.c...s-3051-01-12mp3

#25 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:08 PM

Very impressed with the work you guys put in to these, thankyou.

PS- I think your press agent may have been infiltrated by SkyNet, does she tend to stick too high power magnets?

#26 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:18 PM

OP updated with the newest information from the frontlines.

#27 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:21 PM

The Second Federated Suns Armored Cavalry stands ready to fight alongside the Phoenix Legion. And we welcome you in our struggle against Liao Aggression. <o

#28 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:22 PM

Hey Warchild Corsair, big respect for you.

But it looks like you softened up Shensi for us. Still gonna follow those podcasts, they amuse me greatly. Hammer those Capellan ******** for me.

But on a side note, the next time you and Davion hit a planet before we do, can you not devastate a continent and capital city? This is gonna be expensive to fix :(

#29 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:43 PM

View Poststormeagle, on 12 January 2016 - 11:22 PM, said:

Hey Warchild Corsair, big respect for you.

But it looks like you softened up Shensi for us. Still gonna follow those podcasts, they amuse me greatly. Hammer those Capellan ******** for me.

But on a side note, the next time you and Davion hit a planet before we do, can you not devastate a continent and capital city? This is gonna be expensive to fix :(

Thanks man! I also enjoy reading your reports! If we want this game to feel like a war for the Inner Sphere we just must do such things, give our fights meaning and drama.

Hell yeah, Shensi was tough.

#30 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:51 PM

You guys are tending to get a lot more heavy units as well, likely due to Capellan contempt being much higher for House Davion, than Marik, currently. However that may change as the days go past. Their losing worlds rapidly. It took Marik weeks to make a real difference in Davion Space. The Phoenix Legion fought hard for us too. We've done, collectively between Davion and Marik, in days, what it would have taken in weeks to do to Davion.

This is a credit to the AFFS by the way. When organized Davion resistance came up for us on some of those worlds, there was a lot of disgruntlement going on over at FWLM command, knowing that the chances of trading worlds just went way up. Stalled our offensives dozens of time. On the eve of the ceasefire, the taking of Epislon as well, a warzone I was fighting in, was done superbly. Hats off to the AFFS units which manages to get the one up on us there.

Liao's biggest problem isn't that they can't fight, or that public units are forming or ect. Their big problem isn't even entirely time zones. The problem is, they've say, 48 guys online. You've got 4 warzones to fight for, 2 defensive, 2 offensive. The enemy? Davion's gonna have what? 48? 60? 72 guys of their own? FWL is going to have 48 guys. You've gotta hold those two planets, and take two planets, from effectively someone with anywhere from 2 - 1, or 3 - 1 odds? In practical, real military terms, no one goes on the offensive in modern wars, unless they have 2 - 1 odds minimum, not unless their desperate.

So every fight they're in now? They fight hard. They're fighting with their backs to the wall, and even when they win, they lose.

A hell of a way to fight, but not a hell of a way to win. Posted Image

Edited by stormeagle, 12 January 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#31 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:59 PM

Despite the odds, TCAF is one of the really active units in CW. They did superbly in the past CW phases and always put up very challenging fights. Let's see what Phase 3 brings in terms of front reduction so the forces can concentrate on less hotspots!

#32 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:53 PM

+++ Incoming news update from: New Macao // Phoenix Legion Merc Corps ~~ Not encrypted ~~ Sender verified +++

After coordinated attacks from the Head Hunters of Davion and the Phoenix Legion, the planet of Kaifeng has fallen into Davion hands. Sarna is now in reach of our jumpships while the regiments are being repaired and rearmed.
The Chancellor is rumoured to have killed two bodyguards in rage.

Signed Z.B.

+++ eom +++

#33 Manei Domini Krigg

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,005 posts
  • Locationred team

Posted 05 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

up!
Posted Image Posted Image LIAO TACTIC
Posted Image

Edited by Krigg, 05 February 2016 - 08:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users