#41 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

View PostDevlinCognito, on 13 January 2016 - 03:58 PM, said:

I humbly apologise to Marik for mocking their strength of character, 2 days later we only have 30 of you dropping on our planet. So as the aggrieved party may we now get all self righteous and cry foul? I forget, is it our turn to ally with the Cappellans now?

Eeewww... Think this SunBro had too much SUN...

Did you forget ? We hate all you Davion Scum !
That will never happen ! Posted Image

Edited by ShinVector, 13 January 2016 - 07:24 PM.

#42 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:40 PM

I see the Liao trait of missing the point is strong in this one, have no fear, we're dropping on Sakhalin now.

#43 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 07:14 PM

That's what I like to see; two factions who will never NAP or ally. Good for business.

#44 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:18 AM

View Postccrider, on 13 January 2016 - 07:14 PM, said:

That's what I like to see; two factions who will never NAP or ally. Good for business.

Yup - never. Our attention is (and always was, well most of the time - sorry Marik!) on House Davion. Makes the whole CW thing quite simple really. Not going to be able to drop with you chaps as Liao has more than enough on her plate now!

WML

#45 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:32 AM

Yes, quite simple when you typically have only one war front... glad the supreme chancellor can do "simple" I think the Marik conflict broke his brain a little (more).

#46 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:43 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 January 2016 - 03:32 AM, said:

Yes, quite simple when you typically have only one war front... glad the supreme chancellor can do "simple" I think the Marik conflict broke his brain a little (more).

It did indeed.
Our Chancellor is fine now, after a few executions here and there to stiffen resolve and focus minds.

#47 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:51 AM

after a month of service against the clans at the lyran border, phoenix legion returned to marik space. to say hello and take the next ride to ourreach for some business and holidays...but something changed. there where strange tourists all over the place! cheeseburger....fancy hairstyles...and fed-sun-military stealing away icecream from children.
after a long time, outreach isn't under the control of phoenix legion...but we are back to correct this. maybe. it's outreach, right?

so...yeah...hi there, clan purple bird. phoenix legion can be found, in EU-timezone, at your eastern border. i hope, it's still be fun in the galactic south. Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:49 AM

Welcome again, PHL. Appropriate papers and contracts have been signed and sent via HPG.

Good news: Our suppliers have informed us that there was a surplus of space pigs within our agro-planets and the beautiful green acres of Atreus. So, in turn, our plants have been turning out large quantities of Marik Spiced Space Bacon.

A large surplus of Space Bacon is en-route to your HQ cache station. Calculations show that the Jumpship is ahead of hyperspace schedule, and should be within Dropship range within a few hours.

Please enjoy the shipment responsibly. And enjoy your stay here within the Free Worlds League.
Posted Image

#49 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:02 AM

what about NA-timezone? someone told me davion is active and successful in that zone.

#50 Real men have back dimples too

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 23 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAc2Pdb9uj4

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:07 AM

Where does one get this Space Bacon?

#51 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:19 AM

View PostKulu, on 07 March 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

Where does one get this Space Bacon?

This space bacon is manufactured in a few hidden locations.....very rare and exclusive within the Marik borders. We usually reserve the bacon shipments for merc units who sign contracts with Marik, but some loyal unit members receive a gift during holiday from good behavior and exceptional battle reports.

#52 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:08 AM

View PostHelloKittyWarfare, on 07 March 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

what about NA-timezone? someone told me davion is active and successful in that zone.

HHoD is typically active in the evenings for NA timezones. I see them anywhere from 5-10PM CST most times and they're typically the "main" unit I see on a regular basis that has the most success for Davion

#53 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:46 AM

too active like it seems. Posted Image PHL took planet hall two times in EU and HHoD got it back twice in NA. all we need are some mariks, who say loud and clear "no" to davion invaders and stop their NA-activity on your planets.

#54 Marcus Cato

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:57 AM

at least the PHL gives us good fights.... I love too have a good enemy

Greetings from the Black Outlaws Mercenary Company....

Between the trainingdays we will come for some fights

#55 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:06 AM

you're welcome, cato. Posted Image

the drop i was in found some outlaw group right before cease fire. it was a good fight with an unclear result until the middle of the 4th wave. i like this kind of matches.

#56 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:16 AM

what a shame, these guys had to wait ITx to go on ghost bears to start an attack on mariks, don't worry, ghost bears will soon reach davion territory, and the farm will continue from where it got interrupted

#57 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:14 AM

'Herpa Derpa Derr'

ITx - trying hard to be the new NKVA but missing the point since 2016.

#58 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:42 AM

We didnt wait, IL..don't you remember us running you off Epsilon Eridani several times before you left when you attacked it and dared anyone to do so ?? Easy to forget, I'm sure..You guys must have a different definition for farm.. But don't worry, we'll leave the light on for if/when you get here..

Meanwhile, we're having some great fights on the marik border, and hope we can keep up the detente with this larger force we cant seem to run into on the same timeframe, AKA PHL.. SRPH, 1FWG, CBR1, MGA...all have been admirable foes and the IS on IS action has been excellent. Hope we can keep it up !!

#59 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:37 AM

Keep pushing Davion space ITx, you should get there right before phase 3 when all your progress will be wiped out...

#60 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:55 AM

View PostAylward, on 08 March 2016 - 04:42 AM, said:

Meanwhile, we're having some great fights on the marik border, and hope we can keep up the detente with this larger force we cant seem to run into on the same timeframe, AKA PHL.. SRPH, 1FWG, CBR1, MGA...all have been admirable foes and the IS on IS action has been excellent. Hope we can keep it up !!

This is why CW is great. Thanks for all the good sportmanship with all the units at Davs. We hope we are able to give you good and fun fights.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users