Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:09 AM

View PostSandpit, on 18 January 2016 - 02:35 PM, said:

Operation B.A.C.O.N.

Brave
Adamant
Congregation
Of
Nocturnals

Does that mean that the FRR can officially declare war against the Davions if we per chance we get an attack lane?

Operation M.E.A.D.

Must
Destroy
Annoying
Davions

EDIT: and if we get attacked by all factions at once, then the secret operation plans for Y.A.R.R. come into play

You
Attacked
Rasalhague
Revenge incomming!

Edited by Rushin Roulette, 20 January 2016 - 12:13 AM.

#42 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:16 PM

Gonta, your people came in my ts and told me this non aggression pact

if your disorganization is that huge, it is not my fault

i also have private messages of your officers that ask this to me, wtf organize better your officers please, i am not sinful for that

i mean, your people came in my ts and asked me a non aggression pact.

i have 3 private messages that ask a non aggression pact liao-itx.

I mean, if you want to organize a 12 vs12 we culd try it, but i don't see the point of it, since TCAF is not competitive at all.

your dudes asked me non aggression, I said ok, now wtf you want.
just organize better yourself and your members

Edited by IL MECHWARRIOR, 20 January 2016 - 02:39 PM.

#43 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

Untrustworthy and unreliable mercs.

Untrustworthy and unreliable.

Go figure.

Not talking about TCAF either.

#44 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:12 PM

View PostRushin Roulette, on 20 January 2016 - 12:09 AM, said:

Does that mean that the FRR can officially declare war against the Davions if we per chance we get an attack lane?

Operation M.E.A.D.

Must
Destroy
Annoying
Davions

EDIT: and if we get attacked by all factions at once, then the secret operation plans for Y.A.R.R. come into play

You
Attacked
Rasalhague
Revenge incomming!

The odds of you guys being sober enough for long enough to work out which front takes you to Davion is pretty slim.

Admittedly Vikings pillaged Italy and traded with inland China. I give FRR 1 in 3 of wandering into Davion space by accident.

#45 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:58 PM

We are free from the Draconis for a week to take a contract anywhere. I have a few hours left to decide where to go.

#46 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 20 January 2016 - 04:58 PM, said:

We are free from the Draconis for a week to take a contract anywhere. I have a few hours left to decide where to go.

Well there is a House that is constantly getting double-teamed by two cowardly Inner Sphere Clan Houses. Posted Image

#47 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:32 PM

View PostShinVector, on 20 January 2016 - 05:19 PM, said:

Well there is a House that is constantly getting double-teamed by two cowardly Inner Sphere Clan Houses. Posted Image

They might take you up on that. They pay double for that action up in the Combine.

#48 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

If you Kuritas do swing down to Liao, *please* bring some women b/c those liao boys to something to take the edge off... just instruct you ladies:
1) never make jokes about/insult the supreme chancellor.

2) never look them in the eye as they may take it as a disregard of their authority.

3) never ever say anything uncomplimentary about the supreme chancellor...

#49 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:12 PM

Come to House Marik :)

#50 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:01 PM

You went Wolf?

Are you there to help out or are you swinging by for a mercy killing?

#51 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:03 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 20 January 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

Untrustworthy and unreliable mercs.

Untrustworthy and unreliable.

Go figure.

Not talking about TCAF either.

Hey now, we're reliable AND trustworthy mercs. We figure at some point contracts will be offered by houses to achieve certain objectives or whatever and units with good reps will be able to command more c-bills. So we're rep building before reps mean anything.

Although I guess admitting we're rep building so we can make more c-bills seems kinda shallow.......moral of the story is we're reliable if we're paid? Damn it, digging deeper with every line...........hire us, we'll do stuff for money!

Damn it.

View PostMischiefSC, on 20 January 2016 - 09:01 PM, said:

You went Wolf?

Social experiment to see if Wolf Pugs are really as bad as they are reputed to be.

Short answer, yes.

#52 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

View Postccrider, on 20 January 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Hey now, we're reliable AND trustworthy mercs. We figure at some point contracts will be offered by houses to achieve certain objectives or whatever and units with good reps will be able to command more c-bills. So we're rep building before reps mean anything.

Although I guess admitting we're rep building so we can make more c-bills seems kinda shallow.......moral of the story is we're reliable if we're paid? Damn it, digging deeper with every line...........hire us, we'll do stuff for money!

Damn it.

Social experiment to see if Wolf Pugs are really as bad as they are reputed to be.

Short answer, yes.

Hey, you're reliable mercs. I'm talking about the recent hires and the they guys talking about a 'NAP with TCAF' and then insulting them over it in public. There's bad mercs in every house right now I'm sure; attacking NAP partners, doing stupid pug stuff.

Bads gonna bad. Good mercs know a rep is what gets you respect and better opportunities in the future.

#53 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 20 January 2016 - 09:21 PM, said:

Bads gonna bad. Good mercs know a rep is what gets you respect and better opportunities in the future.

which in turn means when mercs actually start getting paid? Those that did this will be making the money.

#54 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:41 AM

View PostSandpit, on 20 January 2016 - 09:22 PM, said:

which in turn means when mercs actually start getting paid? Those that did this will be making the money.

This. So very much.

The like of PHL are likely to find themselves very highly sought after by the southern houses who've experienced them. All these other jokers? Not so much

#55 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:13 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 20 January 2016 - 09:01 PM, said:

You went Wolf?

Honestly I was just prioritizing spots to find CW drops. I was kinda hoping for a hot war between LIAO and Marik so we could get some fun fights. Most of the NS Comp guys are not playing CW consistently. However our second level guys are. So I defer to them as to where to
1. Get CW fights.
2. Get needed mechbays.

In this case ... we haven't gone Wolf much if at all. So we can do Clan defense drops with smaller NS groups. In fact we want to try having 3 to 6 NS guys in Defense drops to see how it works out.

The contract runs for 14 days ... I'd happily bring NS down the LIAO / Marik border if its still all about fights at the end of this contract.

#56 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:27 AM

The Liao/Marik border is pretty quiet. Most of my glorious victorious for the honorable house Marik have been subduing the dreaded house Liao turrets, their most staunch defender.

You pug Clan borders though and there is plenty of Liao tags.

Huh.

I'd Wolf that busy? I heard they were pretty quiet.

#57 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:19 AM

I'd love to have NS go Liao in 2 weeks. That'd give us 2 weeks to match up against you guys. We'll be marik for 28 days starting Monday night. Matching up against you guys would be s fantastic test for us.

#58 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:50 PM

View Postccrider, on 20 January 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Damn it.

Short answer, yes.

Well, you guys will be here :)

#59 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:05 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 21 January 2016 - 08:13 AM, said:

Honestly I was just prioritizing spots to find CW drops. I was kinda hoping for a hot war between LIAO and Marik so we could get some fun fights. Most of the NS Comp guys are not playing CW consistently. However our second level guys are. So I defer to them as to where to
1. Get CW fights.
2. Get needed mechbays.

In this case ... we haven't gone Wolf much if at all. So we can do Clan defense drops with smaller NS groups. In fact we want to try having 3 to 6 NS guys in Defense drops to see how it works out.

The contract runs for 14 days ... I'd happily bring NS down the LIAO / Marik border if its still all about fights at the end of this contract.

I honestly think we need to reconsider all of the NAPs until Phase 3. The CW drop population is so small sometimes and it's hard to get new(er) players involved in CW when it's nothing but ghost drops. It's not being very conducive to building interest or community in CW right now.

#60 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:10 PM

Maybe us southern houses should just have days for designated dance partners;
Mondays are liao vs Marik, Davion vs kurita
Wednesday is Marik vs kurita, Davion vs liao...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users