Two Man Unit, Looking To Merge For Phase 3

11 replies to this topic

#1 ShiftySWP and the Pleated Pants

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:08 AM

Couple of mature and experienced players looking to join a bigger organization for CW.

Both of us have been around since closed BETA.

Both of us have extensive CW and solo queue experince.

Both are high T2.

Both are postive K/D and positive W/L.

We are on nearly every night (Eastern time).

We are not looking to join an -MS- sized unit. We are looking for an adult, easy going but competent and competative group of like minded folks. Drama is for llamas. Teams with excessive **** jokes, Fbombs every other word, racism, negativity, or those that take themselves too serious are not kosher.

One of us really really really really really really hates getting hit with LRMS..... alot. :)

Clans or IS are options.

Look for the our unit tag (CWAP) or hit me up if this sounds in your units lane.

/cheers

#2 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

Hi, I represent a Liao Loyalist unit on the NA prime time. Feel free to drop by our TS: houseLiaovoice.com.

Just thought I'd extend an invitation to ya.

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:59 PM

Isengrim are looking for reasonably high standard players if you're interested in competitive play. Message 'Mech The Dane' if you're interested to learn more. We're also FRR loyalists. Posted Image

#4 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:08 AM

View PostKing Alen, on 04 February 2016 - 08:49 PM, said:

Hello I am the leader of another Liao Loyalist unit. We are smaller up and coming unit but growing, So if your interested stop by my TS ts21.gameservers.com:9361 , even if you are not stop by and play a few games.

I wont be on tonight I am playing xcom 2.

Hello, I am the leader of another loyal Liao Unit. Seems the other houses dont care enough to take your post seriously... anyway, SHZ is mostly german speaking, we do have international players, but 80% speak german... our doors are open. But I can highly recommend the Red Lancers and 28Kw. Both have great players and I enjoy dropping with them whenever our paths cross... so I guess, where ever you end up, if its in Liao, you made the right choice...
Cheers

#5 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:04 AM

View PostShiftySWP, on 04 February 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

If one of you is a founder, you could join the BerSerKer: http://mwomercs.com/...or-all-founders

#6 ShiftySWP and the Pleated Pants

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:32 AM

Thanks all for the replys. We are FRR for the next few days checking out some units but will likely jump around a bit to see more before we decide on joining. Cheers.

#7 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:34 AM

You're more than welcome to drop by Marik's TS server and drop with players there if you like.
housemarik.enjinvoice.com
no password

There's no pressure or obligation to join a unit or drop your unit. The only exception obviously is if you want to drop CW, then you have to be in Marik to drop as Marik in CW.

Other than that feel free to drop by even with your current affiliation if you like

#8 Conjure

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:51 AM

Hey Shifty. Luna Wolves -LW- are recruiting. We have a number of active players of all skill and a good group of Vets that drop semi regularly. Looking to have weekly competitive drops again as well. You are welcome to drop with us.

Edit - We are a merc unit however will be staying in FRR a while on a permanent contract.

Here's some stats of Tukayyid 2. A few of us mean business ;

http://mwomercs.com/...led-unit-stats/

Edited by Conjure, 10 February 2016 - 02:36 AM.

#9 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:38 AM

View PostShiftySWP, on 07 February 2016 - 04:32 AM, said:

Thanks all for the replys. We are FRR for the next few days checking out some units but will likely jump around a bit to see more before we decide on joining. Cheers.

We are among the Top 3 IS CW unit and we also do competitive play in MRBC. We are a mix of hard core with a few filthy casuals as well. Our comms isn't for 5 year olds but we aren't 13 year olds playing Xbox either. Currently we are rotating through factions until CW 3 comes out and will go back home to House Kurita. Our CW play is more casual for now but we typically have small to large groups dropping around the clock.

ts.nstalkers.com

#10 Kusunoki Masashige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:28 AM

while there are many units in the Sphere i find that house kutita has the best crop of individuals. We have quite a few competent units always will to find new members. Plus Kurita has the best storyline in the game IMO, so please stop by the teamspeak see what House Kurita can offer you, you may find a home here.

The house Kurita TS hub is: housekurita.tserverhq.com

#11 Wyattorc

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:01 AM

View PostShiftySWP and the Pleated Pants, on 04 February 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

Couple of mature and experienced players looking to join a bigger organization for CW.

Both of us have extensive CW and solo queue experince.

Both are high T2.

Both are postive K/D and positive W/L.

We are on nearly every night (Eastern time).

We are not looking to join an -MS- sized unit. We are looking for an adult, easy going but competent and competative group of like minded folks. Drama is for llamas. Teams with excessive **** jokes, Fbombs every other word, racism, negativity, or those that take themselves too serious are not kosher.

One of us really really really really really really hates getting hit with LRMS..... alot. Posted Image

Clans or IS are options.

Look for the our unit tag (CWAP) or hit me up if this sounds in your units lane.

/cheers

I would recommend checking out the Steiner teamspeak server. that will give you a chance to drop with some people and see what unit works for you. Id say join SRoT, but you said your not into a big unit. They are a great group of people but its kinda big.

Steiner TS info: ts1.housesteiner.com, no password.

GL on finding a unit and hope to see you on the battlefield

#12 ShiftySWP and the Pleated Pants

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:45 PM

All, the search is over. Been in a unit for a while now. Thanks for the replies and invites. See you on the field. Mods feel free to delete.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users