3 replies to this topic

#1 Edward Radenovic-Espinueva

• PipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTukayyid

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:15 PM

MWO in Crossfire use to work with Crimson Edition 15.2. But after Crimson Edition 16.1 Hotfix MWO doesn't run in Crossfire mode.
  • GPU: R9 295X2
  • I have not overclocked my GPU. But just to make sure hit the reset button.
  • I run MSI Afterburner+RivaTuner+HWiNFO64 while playing. Shows the 2nd GPU isn't utilized.
  • I run in full screen mode.
  • Also tried turning off AA, V-Sync, Motion Blur, and Damage Glow.
  • Crimson settings with the exception of the one below have also not been touched before and after crossfire stopped working.
  • Under Crimson's MWO GPU profile I have tried all the options under the Crossfire option: Default AFR friendly, Optimized 1x1, AMD pre-defined profile (all that are FPS), to no avail.
Funnily enough... any other game I play Crossfire works: Star Trek Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Fallout 4, Star Citizen, EVE Online, Alliance of Valiant Arms.

Any help or assistance would be appreciated.

Edited by Edward Radenovic-Espinueva, 07 February 2016 - 12:24 PM.

#2 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:33 AM

It does not matter anyway. MWO is CPU-bound on almost all rigs. The ****** performance you see is half lack of optimization, half CryEngine and ScaleForm being huge CPU hogs.

#3 SJ MetalDeath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pirate
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:44 AM

Try adding this to your user.cfg

r_multiGPU = 2

or 4 .... if those cards are Duel Gpu per card ...

Edited by SJ MetalDeath, 09 February 2016 - 08:46 AM.

#4 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:22 AM

By default, Crysis 3 will automatically detect if you are using two or more GPUs in a multi-GPU mode such as SLI. Whether for troubleshooting purposes, or just to be certain, you can force Crysis 3 to enable or disable multi-GPU support using this command variable. Set it to = 0 to forcibly disable multi-GPU support; = 1 will forcibly enable such support; and = 2 is the default, which allows Crysis 3 to automatically detect whether you have a multi-GPU setup. This command must be entered in System.cfg.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users