#1 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

Posted Image

As you should know, the Gunslinger Programm was based on the constant loosing of SLDF warriors facing ronins of the DCMS in the 27th Century. And there we are its just the most simple 1 vs 1 mode, you can imagine:

NO RULES; NO APPOINTMENTS;
All you need ONE MECH and at least ONE BUDDY in your friendlist (premium time may help too)

a TL;DR at the end:

You can play it anytime - heck even in PUG-hell or CW if you found somebody that is worth to be challenged (ok there is the problem with those honor less ****** that stick in your and the opposite team, but that is a different story)

Just give it a try, next time you are online, you take a look to your friendlist, simple challenge a buddy, when he accepts everything is up to you:

Lobby, Mechs, Loadouts, Location.... discuss or let the God decides - it doesn't matter -in the end one of you is a broken wreck, or maybe both?

What to do next?

Send me a PM, currently the Program is at the very beginning and i think i should be able to handle the "ranking" on my own.
Until i have enough valuable data - i will keep stuff secret.

If the data get out of hand i can't manage it anylonger i will create a formula were you can put in those values.

What do you have to insert.
Date P1 P2 Mech1 Mech2 W
01. Mrz Wer Wen DRG-1N SHD-2H 0
01. Mrz Wer Wen HBK-4P COM-TDK 1
01. Mrz Wer Wen CN9-A CN9-A 1

(Only need 1 value for 1 duell - its logic that P2 did have won in the first column, as it is logical that P2 has lost the next two duells.

Based on those i can create some values:
  • SPs
    • Sum of points per duell Sum(Win*Tonnage Verhältniss)
    • Wer: 1.5 (50/25+50/50)
    • Wen 1.09 (60/55)
  • SPGs
    • SPs / Games
    • Wer: 0.5 (1.5/3)
    • Wen 0.36 (1.09/3)
  • ATGs
    • Average Tons per Game round to the next 5ton steps
    • Wer: 55 (60+50+50)/3
    • Wen 45 (55+25+50)/3
  • RPs
    • ATGs and SPGs in ratio (independent value - number of games doesn't matter)
    • Wer: 91
    • Wen: 81
So i have two significant values:

SPs - the XP value of a Gunslinger / Ronin number of battles won
RPs - the quality of a Gunslinger / Ronin

Of course its just tonnage at the moment, but i need more raw data for better evaluation

MOST IMPORTANT: stay mature, you don't win anything by bullying the other guy. When he is pissed off because you always run your "BLOODY STUPID BROKEN META MECH" he wont accepta a challenge from you, and maybe he will tell others. If you don't want to participate don't do it. The fun is the main goal of this innitiative.

as prommissed TL;DR; Posted Image

Waiting for a CW Slot in your unit? Waiting the last minutes before the training beginns, or just want to try something new?
Go in your friendlist and select a buddy, and CHALLENGE HIM
  • Mechs, Rules, Location? Your Decission
  • 2 ranking values
  • When its done, send me a PM (formular in making) - you can get your RPs and SPs values in return
Spoiler

#2 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:01 AM

OK forget the PM - lets see if this works:

FORM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users