Game Crashing But I Can Still Hear People On Mic

2 replies to this topic

#1 MadCat02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 668 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 08:08 AM

Every 4 matches or so game randomly crashes .

Funny thing i can still hear people talk on mics while I login back into Client

So I am out of client but I am still in the game . WTF is this

Why can you not connect me back into the game automatically if Internet is working .

Its not on my end . This has not been happening couple month ago . Now it happens to a lot of people .

Can you stop spamming new mechs and do some maintenance for once .

Edited by MadCat02, 08 March 2016 - 03:34 PM.

#2 Zephonarch II

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 328 posts
  • LocationBack in the MWO and... its fun, but Nascar steamrolls still lame.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:05 PM

I've had this happen during a FP game a couple of weeks ago. I had to relog and find the rejoin button. And sadly I could hear the mic-users say they could rejoin, but I had no clue where it was. It was just the Attack/Defend button and after clicking it I got an "Are You Sure" prompt window.

I don't know if you couldn't rejoin like me or if your problem was on QP or FP(where the rejoin button is incosistent) but yeah... I agree: hearing players still in-game while off the client... is bad programming. This is a cheap bug. And I've only had this problem... this patch.
I've quit playing mwo ever since until PGI decides to patch their terrible performance and server problems....

Edited by Zephonarch II, 14 May 2016 - 02:06 PM.

#3 Karzboi

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:50 PM

this has been happening a lot to me in faction play and its getting really irritating. i get a unexpected termination notice and then get logged out... Ive tryed UN-installing and reinstalling, and updating my video drive. please for the love of god fix this!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users