Whats Great About Frr

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Creston

• PipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

Every couple of days I see a post that goes something like this....

Hi I'm looking for a new unit, someone to drop with, I am looking for a good FRR unit to join, etc...

And no matter who posts (it's often different people responding) the message reads like this...

FRR is a friendly place with units for every play style. Log on to the FRR hub and stop in to any channel. Play with a few units and see who you mesh with. There's always units recruiting and you'll find a place for you.
I almost never see a plug for the person's unit or any substantial variation from the message above. Always uniform and welcoming. One of the coolest things about FRR in my opinion. Thanks all who keep the message friendly, welcoming, and consistent. Just awesome.

Edited by Lord Creston, 08 April 2016 - 03:13 PM.

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

Consider trying out [TT] Taro's Terribles... new unit looking to gain some ground. KDR of 0.7 required or gtfo. All kinds welcome.

ohwait this wasn't a recruitment thread? Posted Image

#3 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

What's great about the FRR is that they went from being the Free ROFLhague Republic to being the premier organized IS house in MWO <0.

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 08 April 2016 - 03:23 PM.

#4 Palfatreos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:26 AM

FRR seem to be using and advertise there public hub more then other factions. It also helps that some FRR loyalist units use that hub instead there own TS make it more activity around it so that new or pug players are more inclined to use it to instead watching a ghost faction hub and just leave it.

#5 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:27 AM

View PostPalfatreos, on 09 April 2016 - 06:26 AM, said:

FRR seem to be using and advertise there public hub more then other factions. It also helps that some FRR loyalist units use that hub instead there own TS make it more activity around it so that new or pug players are more inclined to use it to instead watching a ghost faction hub and just leave it.

Yeah totally.

#6 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:36 AM

The FRR, with theway it has been going the last year from all I have seen, is putting itself on the map a lot more than the other Houses when it comes to fighting the Clans and all units (and pugs) I have dropped with in CW matches havebeen much more more co-ordinated, so in my view, the FRR, although a minor power in the Inner Sphere, has the potential and the means to turn the tide in the Inner Sphere and end up being a major power worth contending with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users