4 replies to this topic

#1 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:40 AM

Anyone else noticing a downswing in customer support? 10 days ago I asked customer support some questions regarding BAP and TAG. I received a reply within a day. This is the great support I've come to expect from the great staff at PGI and it really makes me feel better about giving them my money.

Well I replied to their answer asking for some clarification and I haven't heard from them since. Well, sort of.. After 5 days of no response I started a brand new ticket with the same questions just in case my email got lost in the shuffle. Apparently it did not as my new ticket was received and INSTEAD of answering my questions, it was combined with my original ticket. Really?

It's now 10 days and not a reply. This is very disheartening.

#2 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:03 AM

I'm pretty sure if it's gameplay related, you'd get faster answers here, on twitter (where someone is bound to reply), or even the FB page

#3 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

That's the thing, up until this point (really since PGI got rid of the 'fat' that was IGP), customer support has been stellar with quick replies and concise answers. Only recently with my last request, it's been slow and I'm getting a hint of arrogance as well since the rep knew I was going to see that the two tickets were merged. I mean he didn't even have the courtesy to send me a canned response like 'we are working on your questions,' or 'your concerns are important to us,' bla bla.. nothing..

Just wondering if any others have experienced anything like this.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 16 April 2016 - 09:24 AM.

#4 Gigashot

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:52 PM

Kind of disappointed here as well. I was pleased to see the added "name change" feature, attempted some names that came up "taken" which is not surprising. Then it came up saying I had exhausted all my tries and needed to wait 12 hours or contact support.

Needless to say this limitation is fine when it's "X incorrect password attempts" but I have never once seen a game limit the number of account names you could try, with obviously no way to know what name is taken before you try it. So I am now locked out of my name change for at least 12 hours, where I will get to attempt again, and get locked out again.

Anyways, what's worse is that I have contacted support, and what should be a 10 second fix is of course getting no reply. Customer support is always the first thing to go.

#5 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

View PostHavoc47, on 02 May 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

Kind of disappointed here as well. I was pleased to see the added "name change" feature, attempted some names that came up "taken" which is not surprising. Then it came up saying I had exhausted all my tries and needed to wait 12 hours or contact support.

Needless to say this limitation is fine when it's "X incorrect password attempts" but I have never once seen a game limit the number of account names you could try, with obviously no way to know what name is taken before you try it. So I am now locked out of my name change for at least 12 hours, where I will get to attempt again, and get locked out again.

Anyways, what's worse is that I have contacted support, and what should be a 10 second fix is of course getting no reply. Customer support is always the first thing to go.

Something definitely changed as of late because their support was great. I can almost feel the strain they are under for manpower.. like you said.. customer supp is always the first to go...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users