Cheers

7 replies to this topic

#1 Menphis80

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:00 AM

Apparently the cheat now also reign supreme in mwo, and nobody gets nothing to change a situation that continues to degenerate, indeed actually pgi also seems to be on the side of cheers thereof last challenge, and unit as rj... so continue to do what they want in spite of all the honest gamer and do not speak out of turn, but I have several videos that I can prove. My question is, it's time to do something? or all honest gamer I have to decide between installing cheat or stop gaming?

#2 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:55 AM

No idea what are you talking about.

I have been playing MWO for more than 3 years now and I have yet to meet a real cheeter.

Edited by GonaDie, 25 April 2016 - 07:55 AM.

#3 Menphis80

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:11 AM

Lucky you! It seems to me that I get to look! people who mech middle class that I miss not crack shooting in 4 and doing 200 damage on him to mech, people they shoot with lasers on the go and can focussarti the shot in one location, people shooting in while you ride on a light in the running and kill you with one shot sparndoti from the sideline, people who shoot you in the arm that protrudes and take damage chested center, in short, now it views of all kinds, of course there are no obvious as in other games, but things are 2 or pgi has not programmers can handle it and play in water on all sides (but in this case I can not explain why certain things always happen against the usual suspects) or some time now the cheat stà spreading phenomenon because until a year ago was not just so, and if that were the pgi should curb the problem because in the long run will risk to spread too much and I've seen games close for this problem and sincerely if it happened even to this very mind.

focussarti=focus damage to one location

#4 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:17 AM

View PostMenphis80, on 25 April 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

Lucky you! It seems to me that I get to look! people who mech middle class that I miss not crack shooting in 4 and doing 200 damage on him to mech, people they shoot with lasers on the go and can focussarti the shot in one location, people shooting in while you ride on a light in the running and kill you with one shot sparndoti from the sideline, people who shoot you in the arm that protrudes and take damage chested center, in short, now it views of all kinds, of course there are no obvious as in other games, but things are 2 or pgi has not programmers can handle it and play in water on all sides (but in this case I can not explain why certain things always happen against the usual suspects) or some time now the cheat stà spreading phenomenon because until a year ago was not just so, and if that were the pgi should curb the problem because in the long run will risk to spread too much and I've seen games close for this problem and sincerely if it happened even to this very mind.

That's just a bad combination of skilled opponents and annoying bugs.It always was like that.Tho I agree that PGI should get better programmers.Besides, PGI has been banning cheaters in the past, so they are solving this problem.

If you feel like you are not having fun anymore, just take a break.It helps.

#5 Menphis80

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:34 AM

I play for about two years, and was there when the pgi has banned about 60 players, but unfortunately after the intervention of the pgi there was a lull after that, the cheat phenomenon is ramped up and so-called suspected cases have increased to dramatically, my fear is that if you do not hasten to put a limit and to feel the presence of the pgi the phenomenon will spread too much and interventions like the previous become unnecessary, if the phenomenon went metastases in the consequences will be just a matter of time, it must be I believe that the pgi immediately take the situation in hand and banks the problem as soon as possible. I many times I like to play mwo but makes me angry disrespect of some players who use certain tricks in order to win, and when I find certain people in that case did not enjoy it and like me many others, including people who spend a lot also for the game. my opinion is that it makes no difference winning or losing is cmq a fun game but it makes a difference when people play incorrectly because the honest ones do not spend time in the game to win 4 kids playing tricks may also use the ps, devote the little time they have to play because they want to kick back playing in fun and honestly because otherwise it would become unnecessary to spend a lot of money in this game, or anywhere else do not you think?

#6 GonaDie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

Tho you should note that most of those suspicious cases are just coincidences.Like when you are behind cover and your mech is taking damnge.That happens because of desync.Or when you take damage where you shouldn't be taking it.That happens due to bad hit-reg.Mechs not taking damage due to wonky hitboxes.And the list goes on.Besides, PGI never stoped banning people, they just weren't talking about it much.Most of the time, it's just honest people against a buggy game.If you think that somebody is cheating, just report them.PGI has access to various data and can know for sure who is cheating and who isn't.

#7 Omaha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:26 AM

I dunno, I think I would blame the PSR to most of that. I never really liked the idea of having something (a system) moderate the differences in connections be the differences in if I get hit or make a hit. Or get hit or not. Back in the start b4 it was added, I didnt feel as if it was a huge problem.

I can understand the idea behind it. But as always, I think it causes more issues then it solves. (When i say this, I mean it really plays with the actual feel of combat, sometimes (I could be wrong) it feels very un responsive, or very clunky feeling, or buggy. The feeling of the game means alot and people overlook it often.) I really miss leading targets with lag somedays. Anyone remember doom on dreamcast over 56k modem? Dealing with latency in an online game is the norm, no idea why someone had an idea, to create something to help tolerate for that.

To date we have different servers, I'm not so sure it really even needed so much. Plus it just adds even more computing to the overall result. IMO.

Instead of psr system, I would of just had a system that inflated ping times, instead to help normalize everyone on a even playing ground. If they were worried about the super low pingers, having an advantage. Or super high pingers having a lag shield. Who knows though I can't really say too mcuh because I have no working knowledge of the game, or system back end on how it really works. They have said some things, also Im 100% sure they didnt say everything.

All I do know though is that after it was added, we have been having weird hitreg issues, weird rubber banding, and weird desyncing.

In a way I kind of find it funny, yet can understand the reasoning. They want everyone to be on a level playing field. They want to have comps, and take it very seriously. But in the end it all boils down to it's just a game. Personally I would use the resources in advertising the game, to get the player base they really want then to promote competitions. Then when they have a large pool larger then they expected, go for the promotional comps, to compete with other large online competition games.

Edited by Omaha, 25 April 2016 - 09:49 AM.

#8 Menphis80

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:25 AM

I wonder why every time you talk to cheat turns up the usual story of when one is behind a wall and takes damage, I know this kind of phenomenon, but it is not what I speak, I speak for example the fact that you see a large er laser that goes around the mech is yet focussato all damage on one location, I talk about when you look from the room of another mech that sees the arm of a man who emerges from a building on the arm shoots and kills him, I talk about srm that strike you in one location I talk about er ppc that strike you exclusively in the head or torso center by vast distances regardless of the twist of the torso or the mech movement, I talk with people they shoot you from the front and makes you give in the back, I speak mech that risistono a shocking amount of damage even if they are mediums and so on, in the second place at this point you have to make yourself a couple of questions, first: we are certain that the pgi can really know who uses cheat? given that just change a file? Second question: if you actually know how come bannano anyone found not in compliance thus ensuring fair gaming?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users