222 replies to this topic

#221 Blaze32

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:25 AM

View PostGenoc1br, on 28 April 2016 - 05:27 PM, said:

I was in a unit for a long while. My day job does not allow me to spend two nights a week on mandatory drop practice. It also sucks out all of the fun being told what mech I have to drop in and what build I have to be using, not to mention dealing with the anxiety of being ragged on for not having high damage numbers in a light, compared to the commanders assault mech. I would love to find a casual Steiner unit that isn't run like the military, and where it matters how many times I have visited the units forums that week.

I still want to contribute to an overall goal, not just endless death match over and over, I was promised that was the future and that is why I became a founder so long ago.

Last week I was unable to even make it into a invasion match at all as a solo loyalist. I did get to do scouting, but that gets old quick when that is all there is. So I made a 1 man unit, and felt dirty as hell doing it. Today I disbanded that unit.

Sorry to ruin FW for you and yours.
(ps any casual steiner units out there that aren't srot?)

LoP is a friendly unit, we say "drop whatever your good in" and we don't have mandatory practice.

Edited by Blaze32, 30 April 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#222 Rebel Ace Fryslan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 439 posts
  • LocationAd Astra

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

HAS this hotfix BROKEN the FRAMERATES a bit. because my unit all have a reduction in FPS

#223 tee5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

Did not read the previous 12 pages

BUT....

Dropdeck was working as intended.
Last game before I closed the game was Scouting. Closed the game.
Made a extended Pause. Started the game again.

Scouting Mech was remembered correctly, the other 3 Mechs TRIALS.

No Hot-Fix did not fixed all the problems.

There are other Problems after Hot-Fix, sometimes when you are in the Invasion Mode, you can't select/edit your 4 Mechs, because you are stuck in Scouting Mode Screen.

I apreciate your work in MWO, But please fix it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users