Mwo Loadouts For Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries

No replies to this topic

#1 SLDFSpectreSix

• Pip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:10 AM

Hello. If you've dropped with me or against me, you may know me as what someone beautifully labelled me as.. "The w***er in the Timber Wolf who spams LRMs."

If you've been killed by my missiles I apologize. It's not my fault. The Clans have owned my soul since MW2 on the PC back in the 90s. I used to have 2 LRM 20s, and a pair of both Large and Medium Lasers. I changed it.

Actually, loadouts is exactly why I am here. I have spent the better part of a week putting MWO loadouts into MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries, simply because I know there's some out there that don't have a rig to play MWO. I've tried to make some variants, and it simply wasn't possible what with the restrictive hard points. (Like I know one variant of a mech.. can't remember.. It needed a Ballistic weapon, but it had no Ballistic or Omni hardpoints.)

However, I've tried to keep them as close to the MWO counterparts as I possibly could, I even gave thought to bringing the Mad Cat Mk II down to 75 tons so it could be a jump-capable TBR-C.

I've also kept up with new mech releases (Working on a Night Gyr Nova Cat now as I type this.) so it's got some of the Resistance mechs and Origins IIC mechs.

I was just wondering if anyone might be interested in this. Maybe there are some multiplayer servers out there that I don't know about that I can utilize them?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users