Noobs Wanted For Casual Unit

1 reply to this topic

#1 ActionCal

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:51 AM

I'm looking for people with similar experience (read: noob) to join my unit so we can learn tactics and enjoy the game together. We are a casual unit, but eager to learn team oriented tactics. We play Quick Play, and just starting to get into Faction Warfare. If this sounds like the kind of people you want to pal around with, then the Hip Actuators could be a fun and rewarding unit.

There is no serious play schedule or anything, but I usually play on North American servers, and in the late afternoons or evenings pacific time. I will be online often during this summer, not as often in the fall.

Also, if you know how to add people to units outside of a friends list let me know, otherwise if you want to join, I suppose I'll have to add you first to the friends list, then to the unit.
And if you have any advice on how to reach out to new players interested in joining a unit I'd appreciate that as well.

Thanks, and go actuate those hips!

#2 Rilmen71

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 4 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:38 PM

Browsing about as I'm a casual player on during afternoon's / night's & early mornings'... I have many RL matters to tend to but I am interested in this group. Been wanting to play someone 1v1 to refine skill's and learn map's. I do not use a Mic ( yet ), I'm no good at scouting but as long as I can lock a target I can play a good support unit or even a fair brawler...Though I warn you, I have a love affair with my Catapult. Currently rank tier 5, and enjoy focusing fire on target's. I look forward to hunting with others that learn from each other... Thanks' for posting this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users