Kodiak Leaderboard And Personal Challenge Event

84 replies to this topic

#81 WVAnonymous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:36 PM

I have a stupid question. Is a full on solo kill actually worth 60 points (solo kill + killing blow + KMDD) or just 30 points?

#82 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

You can get the full 30+20+10 for one kill when the stars align that way. Would be virtually impossible to get the high scores otherwise.

#83 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:08 AM

Let's see what you'd need for at 5,000+ Tournament Score.

Obviously, 12 Solo/KMDD/Killing Blows (60 cumulative points each) would suffice. Easy enough, but let's try something more realistic, like a really good match.

8 Killing Blow = 80
4 KMDD = 80
5 Solo Kills = 150
4 Assists = 40
Win & Survive = 20
------------------------
370 Score.

Plus Damage. You would need 1.950 Damage in addition to all the above in order to achieve 500 Tourmant Score (130 Score *15= 1.950). Since there's no mention of it, things that do contribute to normal match score like Protection, Scouting, Killing UAVs, etc. pp. do not count here.

So, there you have it. And that's a _BELOW AVERAGE_ match for the two KDK-3-leaders TwinkyOverlord and VictoriaSeymore, since they broke 5100 score each.

Congratz to them and may I never face them on the Battlefield. …

#84 Aylek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 292 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:33 AM

Any chance to gather the builds used by the top (top 3?) players for each variant? I am still struggling a bit with some of them, so some info what worked for those players would be nice. I guess I am not the only one interested in those, am I?

#85 Insufficient Skill

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:45 AM

Interestingly, I just was in a match, where one Kodiak scored really good: 736 regular match score.
4 Kills 7 Assists and 1141 DMG.

Even if he did all Solo-Kills, KMDD in addition to the four killing blow, he'd only have scored 486 event score points.
Something's fishy with this event leaderboards. Farming AFK/Multi-Disco matches maybe? Can you even provoke them? Or have some try at sync dropping, letting your buddy in the other team farm you?

PGI should review those matches for the suspiciously high scoring ppl.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users