2 replies to this topic

#1 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:43 PM

Greetings mechwarriors!

The Mechwarrior Online World Championships are rapidly approaching, and with that in mind BanditB17 and I have a request for all competitors. In the interest of making our shoutcasts more entertaining, informative, and just plain better for each and every match, we are putting out an open request for information from all participating teams. We are looking for information that we may choose to use before, during, or after a casted MWOWC match.

What are we looking for? Well, information about your own team; that information can be past tournament experience, how you've prepared for the tournament, how well you think you're going to do, things you consider to be a team strength, or more. Please do keep these responses civil, respectful, and suitable for airing on a publicly available shoutcast. If you'd like to submit information, please do so either directly to myself (mdmzero0) on reddit, or send me a message on the MWO forums. I will be collecting and sorting the information for possible use.

As many of you may be aware, Bandit and I do enjoy casting lesser-known or newer competitive teams as well as the well-known "standouts" of MWO competitive play. This information you provide will be invaluable to us to ensure that not only we provide the best casts possible, but also that your team gets the recognition that they deserve! As always, if you have any constructive feedback or suggestions regarding the content, quality, or anything about our casts, feel free to provide it to either myself or BanditB17.

Thank you in advance, and we look forward to casting as many teams as possible throughout the tournament!

mdmzero0 and BanditB17

#2 Ramasee Aletus

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

Well we are the Marine Mechs. Past MWO Competitve experienced is quite varied amongst our WC2016 roster. We have a couple guys been playing since beta, and some since January. We will probably end up being slightly above average in our W/L rate in this tourney. Team Strength? We run at least 15 full flamer only mechs every match. We also already hate canyon network just from the practice.

#3 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:36 PM

Got some good responses so far, but could always use more!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users