#1 Roughneck Cobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 462 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

Hello Gents,

Dont mean be rude but could you put a little more fight into the CW?

Kuritas got planets defend against you but hardly any attacks, to the point planets sit unclaimed for so long.

Could you pump out some more games for us at least?

Sounds like an Odd request I know but CW's dieing on its feet, lets make some MC off it at least!

#2 Vertego

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:23 PM

I agree. Ive been waiting but its all defense, which we always lose. Ill invade with you Stryker. Friend me

#3 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:16 AM

Get kicked to head, get kicked to head again, get kicked to head again...

At some point you dont want to get kicked to head again.

People vote FWexit with they feet.

Personally I would love to play, but balance between Clan pugs and IS (inc merc ) units is currently so massive, it is simply pointless. Plus add population imbalance, as PGI wants it to be.

You seem to be a merc, for you there is a simple solution, want to guess what it is?

#4 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:21 AM

View PostSmokeGuar, on 01 July 2016 - 05:16 AM, said:

You seem to be a merc, for you there is a simple solution, want to guess what it is?

Hey kid....

*whispers*

Wanna buy a mechpack?

#5 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:54 AM

Haf prife you sey, suga dad? Suur..

Say, ever been in a Mech cockpit?

#6 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:22 PM

Honestly as -SC- is the bulk of the Smoke Jaguar fighting forces & we are currently focused on the tournament, you are going to have to see if the any of the other units are able to make a push. Bad balancing & PGI being nowhere near as good as the NBT guys were means less & less people will be playing since you do not get properly rewarded for taking planets. The pull is not there anymore.

#7 Distel

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:05 AM

I'm only new, however all I have seen is Intel defence. Not only that I queue for ages as rarely get a game!

#8 M A N T I S

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:51 AM

Join us in Kell's Exiles channel. We take many SJ contracts, and are a permanent fixture in Stranamecty teamspeak. We have been running successful invasion FP matches of late, with friends of all SJ units. We don't have enough teams rolling yet to take idlewind, but we are winning most matches now. I encourage you all to visit us and start dropping on idlewind. It all starts with one planet...

#9 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:04 AM

maybe you should instead ask PGI to make CW something more than just having 2-3 choke points (gates) on each map. It is boring. All the same. Open queue, and pug matches with maps closer to what i see as a proper mechwarrior experience (in honor of old MW series) such as Polar Highlands Tourmaline etc, offer me a lot more fun than anything current state of CW has to offer.

CSj is not really one of the most active clans, but it would've been more active in CW, if 80% of csj population didnt see it the same as I do.

#10 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:42 AM

View PostMechB Kotare, on 11 July 2016 - 04:04 AM, said:

maybe you should instead ask PGI to make CW something more than just having 2-3 choke points (gates) on each map. It is boring. All the same. Open queue, and pug matches with maps closer to what i see as a proper mechwarrior experience (in honor of old MW series) such as Polar Highlands Tourmaline etc, offer me a lot more fun than anything current state of CW has to offer.

CSj is not really one of the most active clans, but it would've been more active in CW, if 80% of csj population didnt see it the same as I do.

Then get your lame backsides back into gear while denying the painful reality of MW:O´s current state, if only for 1 day of the week ?
^^
I, personally, miss having the better CSJ players at my side from time to time .
Btw, where is Khan Ignotus off to, that old poptarting bugger :) ?

#11 Lehmund

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel V
  • Star Colonel V
  • 219 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:59 PM

If a unit wants to win at FW, I would recommend learning from other successful units by dropping with them (JF and more recently GB Clans).

Those clans have units that win matches consistently. And if you have enough units and pilots working together as teams with good tactics, you'll win planets.

If you win planets, low and behold people start liking FW again.

However I DO agree that larger maps that are not choke point focused would entirely rejuvenate FW. Needs to get done by PGI.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users