Saved Loadout Templates

3 replies to this topic

#1 Stern Defiance IV-theta

• Pip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:22 PM

Often times before i purchase a mech i toy around with the load out, and if i do like it, i have no way to save it. Would be nice to save personalized load outs with out having to constantly reconfigure. Thoughts?

#2 Jiyu Mononoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:30 PM

I would love to be able to save templates. If your short various equipment, then it costs you some cbills when you save Posted Image

Edited by Freebrth, 26 July 2016 - 09:30 PM.

#3 Fluff My Garfield

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:53 AM

I would love to have a few saved loadouts that I can go back to at a moment's notice. At present, I don't have enough engines or modules for all of my mechs so the ones I'm not playing get stripped of expensive items like that.

I support the idea whole-heartedly but I doubt it'll ever happen because the system as is puts pressure on players to buy more mechs and parts and just build them out to all of the loadouts one wants to avoid the trouble. PGI making this change would be nice for the players but works directly against their business interests since the inconvenience effectively sells premium time and MC-purchased mechs.

#4 Stern Defiance IV-theta

• Pip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:28 PM

View PostFreebrth, on 26 July 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

I would love to be able to save templates. If your short various equipment, then it costs you some cbills when you save Posted Image

Exactly, so when you load the template you want, there can/will be several option boxes to choose:

Box 1, select all equipment from Warehouse (C-Bills converted to show final cost)
Box 2, select equipment from Inventory, include any missing components at the cost of C-Bills from the Warehouse (Display final cost)

And all saved load outs will be broken down from the type of chassis it originated from for easy selection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users