44 replies to this topic

#41 Righter8

• PipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

View PostCycKath, on 02 September 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

Locust pack is already a great deal for 30 days premium time with the added bonus 'Mech bays and bonus C-Bills for selling the 'Mechs, now it's terrific.

So what happens if I buy the mastery, strip out the useful equipment, equip it to other mechs and sell back the mechs I bought that are basically empty shells? I assume I wont get full sell back value? But the sell back doesn't seem to reflect this; I have a LCT-3M with no engine and it shows the same sell back value as a heavily modified LCT-1E (C)!

While I'd love the 30 days premium, 1 million in c-bills and extra mech bays, not sure I'd, like having my redistributed LCT-3M parts disappearing off my other mechs. Or some other odd things happening. Any able to clarify?

#42 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

Did you remember to completely empty the mech? Are you sure you're selling the correct one ? I rename all my mechs so as to not accidently sell them if I get duplicates of the variant.

#43 l3elthaz0r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

View PostRighter8, on 05 September 2016 - 04:01 PM, said:

So what happens if I buy the mastery, strip out the useful equipment, equip it to other mechs and sell back the mechs I bought that are basically empty shells? I assume I wont get full sell back value? But the sell back doesn't seem to reflect this; I have a LCT-3M with no engine and it shows the same sell back value as a heavily modified LCT-1E (C)!

While I'd love the 30 days premium, 1 million in c-bills and extra mech bays, not sure I'd, like having my redistributed LCT-3M parts disappearing off my other mechs. Or some other odd things happening. Any able to clarify?

If you click sell on a fully equipped mech, it will show the same price initially but another window will popup later with a check box asking if you want to sell the equipment as well.

#44 Righter8

• PipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:15 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 05 September 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

Did you remember to completely empty the mech? Are you sure you're selling the correct one ? I rename all my mechs so as to not accidently sell them if I get duplicates of the variant.

I haven't purchase duplicates yet, so yes, I am sure.

View Postl3elthaz0r, on 05 September 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

If you click sell on a fully equipped mech, it will show the same price initially but another window will popup later with a check box asking if you want to sell the equipment as well.

But that's what I'm asking: the mech I want to sell is completely empty except a med laser and the "sell price" is exactly the same as the other fully loaded Locusts I have: 132,489. I'd test, but I don't want to piss away the few MC I have.

#45 l3elthaz0r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:46 PM

View PostRighter8, on 05 September 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

I haven't purchase duplicates yet, so yes, I am sure.

But that's what I'm asking: the mech I want to sell is completely empty except a med laser and the "sell price" is exactly the same as the other fully loaded Locusts I have: 132,489. I'd test, but I don't want to piss away the few MC I have.

Try selling the empty mech. A note should popup asking if you want to sell the equipment as well (in this case a medium laser).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users