Mecktober Event

10 replies to this topic

#1 AfterBurn914

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:36 PM

Quick question about the mecktober event and the tournament tracking page.

So I played my first match with a light, ended up getting a KMDD with it, but did not score the 80 points (we got pub stomped) But the next match I played was with a medium and I scored the 80 points and was able to get a KMDD with the medium.

At this point I noticed there is a check mark in the boxes for all 4 weight classes and the Play a Day challenge box. So do you only need to get 1 KMDD for the day for it to give you everything?

Or is this a mistake in the loading aspect of the game?

Just making sure in case I Need to report this to PGI

Thanks

#2 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:14 PM

It hasn't started yet.
Starts: Sep 30th 5:01:00 PM (PDT) / Oct 1st 12:01:00 AM (UTC)

Edited by VonBruinwald, 30 September 2016 - 05:15 PM.

#3 Tibbnak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 379 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:57 PM

I can confirm that all event triggers for this day function and are completable.

Also, the event itself is good. S'good. Even got a few matches in tier 4 where people worked together over comms and weren't busy pissing in eachother's cheerios.

Only complaint I'd have is the event seems a slight bit too easy? Then again that might not really a bad thing for this one.

#4 AfterBurn914

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:52 PM

Thanks all, Happy to report it took about 2 hours, but it did finally show up on the tournament tracking screen.

#5 Venshaw Kerensky

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

I missed the start of the event, so why bother. =(

#6 jd7710

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 79 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationmid atlantic

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:38 PM

anyone else not having their kmdd showing up and counting for the challenge?

#7 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:00 PM

View Postjd7710, on 02 October 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

anyone else not having their kmdd showing up and counting for the challenge?

Game logs are delayed by up to an hour. All my KMDDs have shown up so far and it has been about an hour in a couple of cases.

#8 Nighthawk513

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 234 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

I like it, since it is easy and the only real issue is the getting on, doing a few drops to trigger the challenges each day. Not too hard, and I know some people have gotten all of it done in one invasion match in FP.

I am personally not going to touch the assualt portion, and I can still get all of the event except max c-bill rewards just by playing a few drops every day, which isn't too hard.

And if I fall behind on the 40 challenges, I can always force myself into a assault. They just move SO SLOW...

#9 Ace Selin

• 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:18 AM

View PostVenshaw Kerensky, on 01 October 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

I missed the start of the event, so why bother. =(

Because you only need to complete 40 of 85 total mini challenges and still get the 400MC, steins and few mill Cbills extra. All youll miss out on is a few million Cbills,

Edited by Ace Selin, 03 October 2016 - 03:18 AM.

#10 Devolton

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSG

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

Finally a simple Event that I can come back everyday for 2 to 3 hrs of FUN. This is the type of event that can keep light player and middle core player coming back during weekday. I am sick of only hardcore weekend event. Always not enough time to finish. I always say this. Your paying customer are all adult with family commitment already. Choice between family time or 48hr continue on hardcore gaming, I choice family. Of course, it no fun if event is too easy also. Keep it up.I be around daily till event over

FYI the last faction war event (in fact all CW event)is a total waste of my time, wait and wait for CW, only the scouting CW was OK only, CW must look into how to reduce waiting time 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 AfterBurn914

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

View PostDevolton, on 07 October 2016 - 08:13 PM, said:

Finally a simple Event that I can come back everyday for 2 to 3 hrs of FUN. This is the type of event that can keep light player and middle core player coming back during weekday.

I totally agree with you on this. This event is challenging enough that it makes you work for the reward, but it is not so overly time consuming as to scare casual players away from wanting to participate.

I also really like the fact that they are making it so that the CW players can get credit for the reqerds in CW, rather than just having it be for the QP players. Everyone gets to play and enjoy the style they wwant, yet still makes the event something that you can shoot for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users