Owned Cockpit Item Bug: List Of Owned Items Does Not Remain Fully Visible!

Fixed

2 replies to this topic

#1 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

Description: Attempting to view the List of Owned Cockpit Items fails to display all the ones that a Pilot owns. No "Equipped On Other Mechs" references are provided for ones that are all In-Use at a given time, and the line just disappears.

Location: MechLab's Cockpit Configuration Area, with ANY Mech.

Reproduction Rate: 100% -- This is ALWAYS Reproducible!!!

Steps to Reproduce:
  • Enter through either of the following...

"Home > Select Mech > Cockpit > Owned"
    or
    "MechLab > Cockpit > Owned"

• View ANY Owned Items List

• Many Owned Items will already be missing from visibility, with no intervention from the Pilot. Each missing item already has all Owned instances in use, and no indication provided to the Pilot about such. They're just not listed.

What Should NOT Happen: Owned Cockpit Items that are all In-Use totally disappear from view.

What Should Be Happening: Owned Cockpit Items should dim and provide "Equipped On Other Mechs" indications when all of an Owned Item's instances are In-Use.

Comments: This appears to have cascaded from the Night Gyr WarHorn failing to filter properly, and become far worse with the 1.4.85 Patch. I've even checked, and the Night Gyr WarHorn has become even harder to view in the listings as well. Let me know if I need to open a second bug report for that WarHorn's filtering issues, although that would be another '2nd Edition' due to threads being thrown to the Archives.

~D. V. "Having Major Trouble with looking over their Owned Cockpit Item Inventory..." Devnull

[Edit by author for missed info.]

#2 deadlybydsgn

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:44 AM

Can confirm: I went to shuffle cockpit items around from current 'mechs to the new chassis, and they disappeared from my list once they were unequipped. Please fix this, as otherwise my items will eventually not exist...

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 19 October 2016 - 05:02 PM

HotFix Inbound -- Forum Thread @ http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/238570-hot-fix-scheduled-for-20-oct-2016/ ^_^

~D. V. "Awaiting the Patch" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users