20% Off Clan Invasion Wave 2 And 3 Packs

11 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:15 AM

Ends April 10th 10 AM PDT (5 PM UTC)
The Clan Invasion Wave 2 and 3 Packages and Gift Codes are 20% off!

Package Pages
Gift Store

#2 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

...thats how to show a Hellbringer Posted Image

...more of my pics: https://mwomercs.com...m/page__st__240

Edited by sCOREscream, 06 April 2017 - 01:24 PM.

#3 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

Should include a cbill mech sale with this

#4 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

Why did they remove the "splax" ppcs ?? Posted Image The ppcs has to have more damage effects on the mech. So it's one of the big arms of the game. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Rurikk82

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 19 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:01 AM

View PostKrocodockle, on 06 April 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

Should include a cbill mech sale with this

I concur

#6 Nimnul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

I will not buy the chicken manure!

I want the heavy clan mech not the chicken. No weapon on hands. And that would be high hardpoints of the torsos and symmetrically left and right (4+4 8 energy hardpoint ). Width endosteel, without ferro-fibra. Speed 87.

#7 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

Should be more than just a 5 day sale.

They would have gotten more money out of me.

Edited by Ngamok, 07 April 2017 - 06:23 AM.

#8 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 299 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:36 PM

View PostNgamok, on 07 April 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

Should be more than just a 5 day sale.

They would have gotten more money out of me.

they need to give you time to get more CBills this ends on the 10th and I think the April patch and the roughneck will be released on April 18. I wonder what kind of contest it will be and if I'd be able to particiapate? this last one was a NWIH challenge.

#9 SQW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:45 PM

C'mon PGI, this game desperately needs more Weekly and Monthly events to get people to login more. Just how many people do you think have been holding onto their wallet or MC all these time for discount clan invasion mechs still?

Speaking of events, why on earth do you keep advertise billions worth of prize pool when not once have more than 5% of the prizes been collected? For promo purpose, either advertise a limited prize pool with update so there's a sense of urgency OR a gigantic prize pool to draw eyeballs but without updates for obvious reasons. You think that Maccas monopoly scratch card game would be as successful if people realize just how few of the advertised prizes have been collected?

#10 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:55 AM

View PostSQW, on 09 April 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

C'mon PGI, this game desperately needs more Weekly and Monthly events to get people to login more. Just how many people do you think have been holding onto their wallet or MC all these time for discount clan invasion mechs still?

Speaking of events, why on earth do you keep advertise billions worth of prize pool when not once have more than 5% of the prizes been collected? For promo purpose, either advertise a limited prize pool with update so there's a sense of urgency OR a gigantic prize pool to draw eyeballs but without updates for obvious reasons. You think that Maccas monopoly scratch card game would be as successful if people realize just how few of the advertised prizes have been collected?

Wat?

#11 scolack123

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

View PostSQW, on 09 April 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

Are you talking about the lootbag events? If so I am pretty sure the huge numbers we see are not the prize pool to draw from, but rather then prizes that have been claimed? So if 1 billion cbills is shown, then 1 billion cbills have been loot bagged

#12 SQW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:01 AM

View Postscolack123, on 10 April 2017 - 06:33 AM, said:

Are you talking about the lootbag events? If so I am pretty sure the huge numbers we see are not the prize pool to draw from, but rather then prizes that have been claimed? So if 1 billion cbills is shown, then 1 billion cbills have been loot bagged

Is that so? I've always assumed 'Global Prize Totals' meant the pool and not the winnings. If that's the case I was wrong.

Still need more regular events that's not just a 'sale' though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users