Which House do you despise the most?

570 replies to this topic

#21 pendrix

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

Liao because they're sneaky conniving ********, and the Steiners for breaking the alliance, and also for being sneaky conniving ********.

#22 LordBeer

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Kurita. They were the bad guys in the first PC game and it just stuck with me.

#23 Joelku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

The Inner Sphere and it's warring is just stupid, and to quote Aleksandr Kerensky,

"Know that I have taken the remnant of the Star League Defense Force which has remained true to its purpose beyond the boundaries of the Inner Sphere, beyond the Periphery. I have done this, neither out of disappointment with those whom we leave behind, nor out of spite or disdain, as some will say. No, we have left the Inner Sphere because we love it too much to see it destroyed. In the wake of the Usurper's coup, and the long, bitter fighting that came with it, I fear that my forces would do incalculable, possibly irreparable, harm to our society. We are sworn to ward the Star League and its subjects, not destroy it.
"Thus, we have left the only homes we have ever known to place the destructive capability of this armada beyond the reach of those who would use it, not for defense, but for conquest. Perhaps, with the might of our 'Mechs and ships out of reach, the leaders who now grapple with one another will relinquish their dreams of subjugating their neighbors and learn to live in peace with them.
"Perhaps, one day, should mankind step back from the brink of the abyss, we, our children, or our children's children will return, to once more serve and protect and guide the Star League in mankind's quest for the stars.

Also when it comes to the clans, the warden clans are the only ones I believe are right.

#24 Bloodweaver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostWilliam1984, on 21 July 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Sounds like someone is jealous...

Nah, can't be jealous of something that has no character :)

#25 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:31 PM

View PostNoaceik, on 21 July 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

The Davions of course, I have respect for Liao, and Steiner. You can trace every succession war to the davions.

I can't wait to crush Davion skulls with my mechs feet, to bad most there mechs suck so salvage will be bad.

That would be something, since that would be the FIRST time Marik has crushed anyones skull, aside form each others!

#26 Remarius

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 820 posts
  • LocationBrighton, England

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Liao..... sort of have to dislike people whose only real method to win is to rig the dice by poison, murder and nukes.

#27 Beazle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationOahu

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

The one down the road with the Christmas decorations still up in March...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure he's a Davion.

Liao..... sort of have to dislike people whose only real method to win is to rig the dice by poison, murder and nukes.

It's always the bully who complains when the little guy doesn't fight "fair".

Edited by Beazle, 22 July 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#28 Guilar

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:24 AM

Liao... Tikonov should be under the banner of the Sun! Plus, deceit and duplicity (overtly, that is...) isn't my style.

#29 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

So you hate us? Great!

Then stop using our mechs... since they are too Liaoish for real men, right? :D

#30 Bad Electric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationChantilly Va

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

responses to the thread and some random thoughts:

first and foremost, not "hate" , please note the word despise in the thread title (figures a Liao who is born into hate would react that way) or is it lack or formal education? an ignorant population IS much easier to control...

I hate no one, waste of emotion. perhaps Davion can send some drop ships to Liao and drop Zoloft, prozac or some other anti depressants... just a thought.

Steiner? brings an image to mind of someone who's job it is to bring mugs of beer to thirsty mech pilots on R&R. (Isn't "stein" a germanic word for beer mug?) just saying...

This thread is in "Davion" forums? wondering if house Liao forums are down. or is it that everyone there ignores your posts?

Marik? um, yeah, some extra chromosones, but not as slimy as Liao

Port Mosby? during the solaris/kesmai succession wars, <HH> pilots would be chilling, cleaning mud and blood from the feet of their mechs within an hour of the sim starting (with all resistance wiped out I might add). I do recall that there are a couple lively bars there, the wenches were sub par, but then again, the worst I ever had was pretty good...

to be continued....

Edited by Bad Electric, 22 July 2012 - 05:47 AM.

#31 Jack Spade Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 432 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostShock Wave, on 21 July 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

Liao has to be my least favorite for I could never understand the mass appeal of a chinese type of government. (Slave labor anyone.)

and i guess that japanese feudal system is better LOL

But the house i despise the most, probably steiner and davion, specially when they did the alliance

#32 PhoenixGuard88

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 11 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

Lio, because they crush theyre citizens under an iron fist, have no honor and have demonstrated that they can learn nothing from working together with other units. Also anyone will stab anyone in the back to get ahead there.

#33 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

Posted Image

#34 Bluey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationAnatolia

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

Draconis Zombine
Posted Image

Edited by Bluey, 22 July 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#35 Ubertron X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

The Clans.

#36 redplauge

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

house Amaris

#37 MMax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 140 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Davions because they behave like World Police! Their kind of thinking and style of living are the only true way and they always think they are the best what might happen to the IS.
Kurita know the word honor, Liao just try to get the best out of what they own, Steiner know that they are just mercs buying everything (what explains their poor generals...) and the FRR are not really existing long enough (and won't exist for long anymore) that we need to talk about them.

#38 Steadfast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 767 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Kernesky
if not valid, Liao. followed by Rasalhague.

#39 Lyon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLumberton, MS

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Liao.

LRM-dropped minefields, treachery, and poison gas. I do hate me some Liaos. If it turns out to be possible, I'd dearly love to unload a Dropship's worth of Thunder-Augs onto the Celestial Palace on Sian.

#40 Gattling Fenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 589 posts
  • LocationOverheating in front of a Timberwolf

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

1. Kurita because they love to invade the Lyran Commonwealth.

2. Davion because they're the white knighting, glory hogging, world police of Battletech. They use Lyran money to finance their wars and conquests. Without us they would collapse immediately.

3. The Free Rasalhague Republic, because they're not a real nation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users