AVAILABLE ON
MWOMERCS WEBSTORE and STEAM

LI DOK TO ON STEAM ->

*REDEEM YOUR MINI BATTLE PASS ITEMS ON THE WEBSTORE PAGE

SOVEREIGN ON STEAM->

*REDEEM YOUR MINI BATTLE PASS ITEMS ON THE WEBSTORE PAGE

UPDATE!

From Frost_Byte

In the February patch we'll be adding new rewards to the battlepass 20th tier. Along with unlocking the faceplate bolton, you will also be receiving two exclusive omnipods, the EXE-B-A left arm and right arm pods. Both pods will each feature 2 ballistic hardpoints, something not seen on any other Executioner variant. These pods will be battlepass exclusive. Once the Feb patch hits, anyone who has already completed the battlepass will be given these pods retroactively.

Posted Image

We also have some buffs planned for the Sovereign as well quirk wise, keep an eye out for that and these new omnipods quirks in the Feb patch notes!

#2 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 11:04 AM

Was kind of hoping for Burrock themed cockpit items and decals on the Executioner. Stull looks cool tho

#3 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 559 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 12:25 PM

Why the executioner? It isn't a good or even half decent mech...yeah sure JJ and mask great some glorified support mech stuck in the body of an assault.

#4 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 12:57 PM

View Postsimon1812, on 23 January 2024 - 12:25 PM, said:

Why the executioner? It isn't a good or even half decent mech...yeah sure JJ and mask great some glorified support mech stuck in the body of an assault.

You... Didn't look at it at all did you? It's an EXE-B. That I'm told can swap omnipods from EXE in.

#5 Grey Hook

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 02:50 PM

For what it's worth, I think the banner/cape bolt-on for the Li Dok To looks incredible- if those were made available for sale (with colours/logos for all the other factions, like the existing banner/flags) I think that would be really cool.

#6 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,845 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 23 January 2024 - 02:58 PM

Um... Where are the quirks listed? Did I miss a page someplace?

Edit... ah, just the screenshot on the patch notes page? I think you'll sell more if you list the quirks on the sales pages...

Edited by ScrapIron Prime, 23 January 2024 - 03:02 PM.

#7 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,845 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 23 January 2024 - 04:31 PM

You certainly can’t put an all energy build on it. While I’m not sure the world was clamoring for a dire wolf speed Executioner, I can think of a few decent build with 47 tons of payload (after max armor) and that many spaces.

#8 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 559 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 05:31 PM

View Postcrazytimes, on 23 January 2024 - 12:57 PM, said:

You... Didn't look at it at all did you? It's an EXE-B. That I'm told can swap omnipods from EXE in.

Yeah its an omnimeh , can't take advantage of that feature, whatever you put on it it feels undergunned.

#9 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 689 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 23 January 2024 - 07:16 PM

View Postsimon1812, on 23 January 2024 - 05:31 PM, said:

Yeah its an omnimeh , can't take advantage of that feature, whatever you put on it it feels undergunned.

Was able to put 2 UAC/10s and 2 UAC/5s on it with plenty of ammo. With the right omnipods you can get -50% UAC Jam Chance as well. But I still think the mech is rather underwhelming. Lot's of tonnage for weapons but not much room for anything.

Edited by -Ramrod-, 23 January 2024 - 07:16 PM.

#10 Cheeks Akimbo

• PipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2024 - 07:25 PM

View Postsimon1812, on 23 January 2024 - 05:31 PM, said:

So . . . you didn't look at it?
-Masc
-Engine
+Weight

I've already built three decent fun mechs out of it's parts.

#11 Kamiko Kross

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 03:20 AM

Post the quirks please.

#12 Delta Spectra

• PipPip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 24 January 2024 - 07:03 AM

If you guys are looking for a good Sovereign build :
Build : AMiL<:d1p<14L7|fB|SR|SRq<1BL7|l^|l^|l^|h<2r01AL7|gB|SRs01=N7|fB|RR|RR|RR|l^t;1<[7u;1=[7vB0@[7w404040
Skills : aff5fcf9d754e28670a49cdf5ef207420405a00008066121b191080000000

#13 Tarzan of Barsoom

• PipPipPip
  • The Deputy
  • The Deputy
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 January 2024 - 10:54 AM

I really like what appear to be the Berkana and Raido runes on the Sovereign's shoulder. Hey PGI, any chance of getting the full Futhark Rune set as Decals? The Norse Runes and the Druidic Ogham would both make interesting and, I would think, not too difficult to implement decal sets.[/color]

Edited by Tarzan of Barsoom, 24 January 2024 - 10:54 AM.

#14 Enamillion89

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 January 2024 - 06:38 AM

Awh man!! The Warthog wasn’t a legendary mech. I wish they’d do one

#15 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 January 2024 - 04:37 PM

Really think the executioner-b-c needs a ppc hsl+1 because this thing is HOT

#16 Rhaelcan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 January 2024 - 06:25 PM

View Postsimon1812, on 23 January 2024 - 12:25 PM, said:

Because they wanted to

#17 Teslacoil

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 January 2024 - 03:20 AM

The Sovereign battlepass items are such low quality, low effort crap. I could've come up with better stuff in a drunken stupor. The bonus decal is ok.

Edited by Teslacoil, 26 January 2024 - 03:24 AM.

#18 Frost_Byte

• 68 posts

Posted 26 January 2024 - 11:20 AM

Hey all! I wanted to let you all know about some plans we have for the EXE-B-C(LGD), the Executioner Sovereign!

In the February patch we'll be adding new rewards to the battlepass 20th tier. Along with unlocking the faceplate bolton, you will also be receiving two exclusive omnipods, the EXE-B-A left arm and right arm pods. Both pods will each feature 2 ballistic hardpoints, something not seen on any other Executioner variant. These pods will be battlepass exclusive. Once the Feb patch hits, anyone who has already completed the battlepass will be given these pods retroactively.

Posted Image

We also have some buffs planned for the Sovereign as well quirk wise, keep an eye out for that and these new omnipods quirks in the Feb patch notes!

#19 Cheeks Akimbo

• PipPip
  • The Revolutionary
  • The Revolutionary
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 January 2024 - 11:29 AM

View PostFrost_Byte, on 26 January 2024 - 11:20 AM, said:

Hey all! I wanted to let you all know about some plans we have for the EXE-B-C(LGD), the Executioner Sovereign!

Posted Image

Making it even better? Seems I'm getting more than my moneys worth Posted Image

#20 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 January 2024 - 03:39 PM

What's a battlepass...?... ok I remember I heard something about but didn't catch my interest and then I forgot....sry? Where do I find more info about it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users