#21 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

View PostGwenaelle Focht, on 04 August 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

Interesting concept, a House Steiner hub :) ... it'd be nice if the other major LCAF units will join, too ... my preferred affiliation would be with the 10th or 11th Lyran Guards (I am pretty sure that I am not the only one though) ...

~Salute~ Gwenaelle,

We do not have either unit affiliated as yet, but we also have several "undeclared" pilots who are members of our growing community and could possibly be looking for something similar to your interests. The Hub is for networking and communications by all, whether you are currently on your own or you are a unit wishing to meet other units and potential pilots interested in joining. Feel free to register if you like and we can establish an assembly subforum for you and others interested in forming the 10th or 11th Lyran Guards.

#22 PerryRaptor

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

I've updated the appearance of the HUB. Also, I added a fancy text editor, and a few minor mods. I'm not 100% on the top of page graphics, but I'm limited to an 8-count box of crayolas.

Stop by and check it out...

#23 Edward Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

It's looking very good, Perry, love it.

#24 Johan Karl Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSkye Federation - Summer

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostJourneyman, on 03 August 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

Thanks for asking Haywood. The TeamSpeak server is offered freely to all House pilots, Davion friends, and merc groups working with the House. We are setting up channels dedicated to those individual units interested so they can assemble their teams and work together, or coordinate with other units. We have some pilots currently engaging in regular practice, but feel free to drop on and introduce yourself to begin meeting other Steiner pilots!

And we appreciate the invitation, Journeyman! The Skye Rangers salutes you and wishes Steiner Hub all the best!

Hans

#25 Dr Leech

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBehind you...

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:39 AM

Very nice idea with the HUB. I will contact my mates, and think we will join at the HUB Forum. Thx for the place u share with us.

#26 Edward Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

I really like meeting new people and groups, and the Hub is open for that. The history and character that each pilot and group of pilots brings helps form that sense of community that makes a game so much more than simple game mechanics. I look forward to getting to know more about you folks and gaming together. ~Salute~ and lets make our experiences in this game some to remember.

#27 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostJohan Karl Steiner, on 06 August 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

And we appreciate the invitation, Journeyman! The Skye Rangers salutes you and wishes Steiner Hub all the best!

Hans

~Salute~ Right back at you and the Skye Rangers, Hans. I've been in more than one of the Skye Rangers units during my history of online gaming and it looks like you've got a great stable of pilots to keep the legend alive. I look forward to working with you guys when we get the chance.

#28 Ramblin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

When are we gonna see the Skye Rangers participate? Established and well run battlegroups such as your's would be a welcome and valued addition to the HuB.

The invitation is there. Consider it an open invitation to all the House Steiner, Steiner loyal merc. and House Davion units out there. Unaffiliated Steiner,merc and, Davion pilots also encouraged to sign up. The concept is sound. The upside is obvious. The downside is non-existant....

14 units and growing!!

#29 Arturus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 503 posts
  • LocationSummer, Skye Federation

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Journeyman and I exchanged a few emails a couple months back on this topic...things didn't quite work out at the time, but it's all good...Timing was apparently not right...and we'll leave it that.

Cya on the next drop! .../Salute, ya crazy Hubsters!

Edited by Arturus, 07 August 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#30 Ramblin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

Understood Arturus. The invitation doesnt expire so, it will always be there.

~S~

#31 Gwenaelle Focht

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationPlanet Wyatt, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

View PostJourneyman, on 05 August 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

~Salute~ Gwenaelle,

We do not have either unit affiliated as yet, but we also have several "undeclared" pilots who are members of our growing community and could possibly be looking for something similar to your interests. The Hub is for networking and communications by all, whether you are currently on your own or you are a unit wishing to meet other units and potential pilots interested in joining. Feel free to register if you like and we can establish an assembly subforum for you and others interested in forming the 10th or 11th Lyran Guards.

Salut Journeyman,

Thank you for the invite, I am still waiting for new PC components to be delivered and hope to join the other founders once the system is assembled. I will be signing up shortly. It would be nice to get to know more fellow Steiner mechjocks and, probably, team up for MWO action. Establishing an assembly subforum for 10th and 11th Lyran Guards (or Lyran Guards in general) is a great idea.

#32 Steiner21

Rookie

• Major
  • Major
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCheshire, GB

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Yes I think this will work...

I'm looking to inherit a Lance from a distant relation. Looking forward to piloting the Atlas and Centurion. The surprise is a couple of Combine Mechs, if I can get the Kurita Stench out of the cockpit I may button up in a Catapult.

I will keep an eye on this channel.

Edited by Steiner21, 08 August 2012 - 01:56 PM.

#33 Skyraxx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

All the active Steiner units should get behind this. By pulling all of our resources we stand the greatest chance of being the most successful house.

#34 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

There is nothing to lose and plenty to gain by working together as a community.

#35 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostGwenaelle Focht, on 08 August 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

Salut Journeyman,

Thank you for the invite, I am still waiting for new PC components to be delivered and hope to join the other founders once the system is assembled. I will be signing up shortly. It would be nice to get to know more fellow Steiner mechjocks and, probably, team up for MWO action. Establishing an assembly subforum for 10th and 11th Lyran Guards (or Lyran Guards in general) is a great idea.

Every group/unit/guild, no matter if they're large or small, can have a sub-forum within the hub. Use it for recruiting, advertising your group's website/forum, participation in the community is the only thing asked in return.

#36 Shadow Skye

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

Agreed 100%. Plus it's great to have a community of players who've represented House Steiner in combat since long before the Mechwarrior series. The hub has a ton of veterans, and that only helps everyone.

View PostWild Hog, on 09 August 2012 - 10:13 AM, said:

There is nothing to lose and plenty to gain by working together as a community.

#37 Renaissance

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationNew Jerusalem, Tharkad

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

I approve of this thread. Two Atlas thumbs up!

#38 PerryRaptor

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

With the 12th Donegal Guards now signed up for the HUB we will be able to coordinate missions in both the European and North American time zones. The HUB is currently a collection of 14 units/teams -- collectively, they will be able to communicate, train, and plan for this game in a more global, international attack.

#39 elite chaos

Rookie

• The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 5 posts
  • LocationVancouver B.C

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

New member to the hub here ! looking to do some team drops, am usually on nightly :D

#40 Ramblin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Housesteiner.com Teamspeak3 server is getting more fun by the night. Come join us there. Evenings seem to be the most active times but, jump in any time. The more peeps we get to play from here the more the "peak hours" expand...

Where are you?!?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users