• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 731 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLebanon, TN

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

I just finished making this image so that I can finally build my favorite Mech.
I know there are several great artists on here and if any of you are up for drawing the reverse image and side views, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Enjoy.
Posted Image

#2 Mad Mortigan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • 115 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

very cool

#3 Brian Banzai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 731 posts
  • LocationLebanon, TN

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

And here's one I like to call "COME AT ME BRO!!!"

Posted Image

#4 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:13 AM

Yeah! This reminds me of the old days with MW2. Great! Always loved the Rifleman IIC. One of my fav. IS refits.

#5 Lokust

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 529 posts
  • LocationSouthern Michigan

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

I got so many DFAs with that mech in MW2

#6 Lladre

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Sorry what did you make? This looks like you ripped off someone else's artwork and then badly masked it out.

This is a copyright infringment.

#7 Freyzen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

Thats Awesome.

#8 Brian Banzai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 731 posts
  • LocationLebanon, TN

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

View PostLladre, on 25 September 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Sorry what did you make? This looks like you ripped off someone else's artwork and then badly masked it out.

This is a copyright infringment.

If you read what I wrote you will see that I made this image. I did not say that I drew this mech which is obviously a heavily modified restructure of the Rifleman IIC from the 3055 TRO. I removed the distortions from the perspective picture so that it would be suitable for making a model for myself. I started with a blank image and pieced this together piece by piece.

Copyright infringement is the unauthorized use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright holder's "exclusive rights", such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the copyrighted work, spread the information contained within copyrighted works, or to make derivative works. It often refers to copying "intellectual property" without written permission from the copyright holder, which is typically a publisher or other business representing or assigned by the work's creator.

Technically any image of any mech anywhere on this site or any other that has been previously designed is an infringement of copyright unless you got permission to draw a new image from the person or company that holds that right.
Since you have nothing better to do, why don't you post your opinion on every image that anyone has done in any medium so that you will be consistent. Please make sure to hit up Bishop or Shortpainter or ShimmeringSword or any other artist who has drawn their own versions or derivative works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users