TEAM SPECIAL FORCES - MWO Mercenary Company now recruiting!

61 replies to this topic

#1 Grunkzzz

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

We offer 1 virtual hot meal, 1 hour of sleep a day and the best teamwork you could ever hope for in a casually competitive Mercenary Mech Company! We live for the C-Bill! We protect our clients interests as long as they can foot the bill.

Are you online enough to to be a Team Special Forces MWO Mercenary?

Established in 1997, Team Special Forces is a global online gaming community for mature PC gamers with a professional attitude. For more than fourteen years, we have provided our members with a stable and strong organization and cultivated a diverse community of dedicated gamers which has stood the test of time. We welcome you to learn more about our team on our website, Team-SF.com.

We are passionate about providing our members with the finest gaming resources, including top-of-the-line redundant TeamSpeak 3 voice servers. When you are ready to play at any time around the clock, the resources you need are reliably at your disposal.

Our community is well-rounded and does not suffer from the typical clan politics or drama. We have an open and welcoming atmosphere where even inexperienced players can enjoy themselves.
We have a very strong base of active players from around the world, which continues to grow.

You must be at least 16 years old to join Team Special Forces. New members are judged based on their maturity level independent of their age or skill level. Most of our members are at least in their 20s and many are 2-3 decades older than that.

LEARN MORE ABOUT TEAM SPECIAL FORCES

If you are interested in our team, please visit our website, Team-SF.com.
There you can find out more about us and learn how to file a brief application to join us.

You are also strongly encouraged to visit us on our public TeamSpeak 3 server. We welcome you to meet our members and play some games with us to experience our community for yourself. Connecting to our server is easy and is done over our website. For more information, please visit: Team-SF.com/TS3.

We know you have many choices and we appreciate your consideration. Thank you for your interest in Team Special Forces!

Edited by Grunkzzz, 17 April 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#2 Grunkzzz

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

1 bump

#3 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

Former Clan Hydra[DeC] members are sought out and welcome!

http://www.Team-SF.com

Edited by 7ynx, 25 August 2012 - 08:37 AM.

#4 Dwarfling

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

Bumping you guys, for old times' sake.

I used to go by [SF]duende29 in the old America's Army division. Maybe Redhatter remembers.

#5 Grunkzzz

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

We're still here, but we are waiting for the MWO people to add companies (so we can group up better) in game before we start a big push to recruit. Although we will take anyone interested.

#6 Bullfrog95

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hey just the kind of clan I was looking for! maybe I'll drop into your teamspeak sometime and check you guys out. :P

#7 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

If you are looking for TEAMWORK, then look no further than TSF.

Winning is fun. Teamwork is overpowered. Check us out if you do not mind having overpowered fun.

www.team-sf.com

We plan on training functional (in-game) lance commanders, and also for roleplay, as well as selecting company commanders from those lance commanders. Some one desiring to become a lance commander, must be able to think on their feet and be an effective communicator, tryouts will convene with private matches for 1v1 and 4v4 to test individual mechpilot's skills and lance leadership skills.

We are a team focused mercenary unit [TSF] recruiting mechwarrior pilots and wannabe lance and company commanders. Join us today to become part of the team or to lead the team!

www.team-sf.com <--Recruiting continues to populate 1st Battalion, 2nd Company.

Solum Dimittere, Morietur Solus!

Edited by 7ynx, 08 October 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#8 shellashock

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Nice advertising spiel OP! Hope I will be able to join soon. Also, is this clan going to be only used for the games in PUGS currently or is it mostly a place holder until community warfare?

Edit: Got it, thanks 7ynx.

Edited by shellashock, 07 October 2013 - 09:51 AM.

#9 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

Being a Mercenary Unit is a Community Warfare term. We are in training now to develop players both hard-core and casuals with the eventual goal of fighting over planetary control.

#10 a87supra

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

We've been having a great response to the outreach program here, and really enjoying working with our new members! I just broke my first 1000 damage game today!!!

#11 a87supra

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

Shortly after my above post, I again broke the 1K mark, up to 1100!

I could not have performed this well without the support, teamwork, and extremely skilled insight of my friends here at Team Special Forces. They have been a huge assistance since I began playing the game, and I can proudly say I'm a member of this fantastic organization.

I strongly encourage anyone that is interested in joining an organized, skilled, HELPFUL group of individuals to come check us out at www.team-sf.com

Don't be shy! Jump in TeamSpeak and drop a few rounds with us! I'm sure you'll learn something very, very useful!

#12 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEastern PA - USA

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

There is a lot of veteran strength in this division. We've helped train Templars, we've worked with Clan Widowmaker, there are people here who have had their roots in Kali Netmech and more. If you want a place where you can grow and then compete against the best of the best - this is it.

#13 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEastern PA - USA

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

Getting ready to brew the caff and bring the fuzzy dice. It's almost Friday! Hoping to get some drops in this weekend, I took some paid time off. ;D

#14 Inkara

• PipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 77 posts
  • Locationlouisville,ky

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Greetings from the ranks! You've seen the Division CO & the Recruitment Officer talk, but I'm a rank and file team member. From before day one in our team when I dropped in to see what was what, assistance, guidance and instant team camaraderie was had. Being new to the game, I was trying to learn controls and getting frustrated and decimated, but now I can step up and hold my own and contribute back to those now in my shoes. While I am not our best pilot, I am our Senior Cannon Fodder :D (team joke)
We want the best, and if you aren't the best, we will work to help make you the best. It's a team game, no one stands alone, so come check us out, join us in our public team speak access through our home page, www.team-sf.com (oh, side note, there has been found to be an issue with accessing ts, you must use IE or Firefox, chrome does not seem to work-working on that issue) I/we look forward to meeting you, and hopefully welcoming you into our team, so come on and check us out.

Edited by Inkara, 28 November 2013 - 09:08 AM.

#15 Inkara

• PipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 77 posts
  • Locationlouisville,ky

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

Pssst. Hey, You! You know you are considering joining us, what are you waiting for? Don't wait till the last minute and units form and Community Warfare is live and you need a home. Get that home now, be in on the ground floor, and when folks start talking, you will be one of the ones they are talking about!

#16 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

TEAM SPECIAL FORCES~~~Best of wishes to your Merc unit: From the Brethren!!
Posted Image

Edited by Vance Rezak, 22 May 2014 - 01:26 PM.

#17 WustenFuchs1991

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

On behalf of Team Special Forces, I thank you and wish you the same. Can't wait to test it on the battlefield.

See you there :D

#18 Grey Death Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostGrunkzzz, on 20 August 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

We offer 1 virtual hot meal, 1 hour of sleep a day and the best teamwork you could ever hope for in a casually competitive Mercenary Mech Company! We live for the C-Bill! We protect our clients interests as long as they can foot the bill.

Are you online enough to to be a Team Special Forces MWO Mercenary?

Established in 1997, Team Special Forces is a global online gaming community for mature PC gamers with a professional attitude. For more than fourteen years, we have provided our members with a stable and strong organization and cultivated a diverse community of dedicated gamers which has stood the test of time. We welcome you to learn more about our team on our website, Team-SF.com.

We are passionate about providing our members with the finest gaming resources, including top-of-the-line redundant TeamSpeak 3 voice servers. When you are ready to play at any time around the clock, the resources you need are reliably at your disposal.

Our community is well-rounded and does not suffer from the typical clan politics or drama. We have an open and welcoming atmosphere where even inexperienced players can enjoy themselves.
We have a very strong base of active players from around the world, which continues to grow.

You must be at least 16 years old to join Team Special Forces. New members are judged based on their maturity level independent of their age or skill level. Most of our members are at least in their 20s and many are 2-3 decades older than that.

LEARN MORE ABOUT TEAM SPECIAL FORCES

If you are interested in our team, please visit our website, Team-SF.com.
There you can find out more about us and learn how to file a brief application to join us.

You are also strongly encouraged to visit us on our public TeamSpeak 3 server. We welcome you to meet our members and play some games with us to experience our community for yourself. Connecting to our server is easy and is done over our website. For more information, please visit: Team-SF.com/TS3.

We know you have many choices and we appreciate your consideration. Thank you for your interest in Team Special Forces!

Hello

I am Death Storm From Grey Death Legion, I am a good brawler fighter my favourite Mech is Misery Stalker if you wish to hire my services just add me as friend and give me social Nuge Ill jump in to any team, as long as CBills and Salvage are good.

Kind Regards

Death Storm

Edited by Death Storm, 07 April 2014 - 02:03 PM.

#19 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

Was great haveing you with me and storm the other night and more then welcome anytime you wish too join us in some mech destuction. Though we are the Iron Serpent and have plans of our own we wish your corp the best of luck. Fight with valor,Die with Honor.

#20 WustenFuchs1991

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

If teamwork and communication are the keys to success than that makes TSF the ring that binds them. Do you want to unlock the potential Mechwarrior within? If so than jump onto our TS3 server and drop with us anytime. We'll be happy to work with anyone willing to contribute and make the game that much more enjoyable for everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users