Dawnstar Wolves - Looking for Sponsor/Recruits

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mautty the Bobcat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:02 AM

Alternatively, I am also open to making this a sub-unit of another Mercenary 'Corporation', a larger Merc Unit. Let me know if anyone would be interested in that.

Contact me if you'd like to create the website/forum for the unit.

I've created a steam page for the unit, it can be found at: http://steamcommunit...starWolvesMercs (It will also be used for other games if enough people play them.)

Let me hear you Howl for the scent of our enemies' blood mixed with the fresh morning dew!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings cadets, now stand at attention and listen up. The Dawnstar Wolves are now forming. We are a contract based mercenary unit to be hired by any and all, for the right price. We will be the first in to any situation we are called upon and will follow through until our contract has been completed, or we have been scrapped.

Our main force is composed of Medium 'Mech assets. We will have various Light and Heavy squads in addition for support or heavier engagements respectively. A handful of our best of the best will also be assigned to elite assault units for when we need something leveled or find ourselves holding on with nothing but the bones of our finger tips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Missing Entries Detected-

The Dawnstar Wolves, is a fictional mercenary unit created recently by myself for future BT usage and the MW:O Battletech game. I have not yet fleshed out the specifics of the unit, backstory, composition, etc. As for the unit-standard mechs, I will be waiting until the game comes out and hopefully discuss it with others in the unit.

This group will be for fun, good times, unit matches, and lots more.

Members:
Leader - Mautty 'Bobcat' Koray

Edited by Mautty the Bobcat, 22 February 2012 - 03:03 AM.

#2 Mautty the Bobcat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

Mercenary Roster
(Pilots in a unit will be listed under their unit and not the main roster.)

Pilot Roster

Mautty "Bobcat" Koray

Unit Roster

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users