Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

Bump Posted Image

#6750 Brokilli

• Pip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:40 AM

Had a great weekend dropping with BWC. Come join us, you'll have fun.

#6751 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

I've been a member of BWC for almost 3 years now and I haven't regretted it a single day. BWC is more than just another gaming group. We are a multi-national, multi-game, multi-tiered gaming company that runs organized operations, has steady population for more casual game play, does fund raisers, is actively involved in the gaming and real life communities, and even on occasion works closely with game developers on special projects. We have been around for over a decade and will likely be around for decades to come. Because we are more than just another gaming group.

More than all of that is the community within BWC. We have collaborative efforts where our members can donate time, parts, or sometimes money to help each other out and keep our members playing video games and enjoying life. I've seen situations where a member drove 4 hours to pick another member up from the airport, let him crash at his place, and then they both went to a gaming convention or meeting. I've also seen where multiple members pitched in their spare or used computer components, shipped them to a member who is a knowledgeable computer builder, then shipped the completed product to a member in need. These are just some examples of the strong community that BWC offers. No one is ever pushed to donate, everything just happens because we as BWC members stand by our friends.

We are elite, without being elitists. We have a tried and true recruiting method and standards of expectations in order to create the greatest and most enjoyable possible gaming environment for our members. We understand that real life will always come first and you are not obligated to be "active" if special circumstances would prevent it or make it difficult (like deployments, final exams, sick, computer broke, etc). We pride ourselves with our understanding and acceptance of our members and the many things that come up in our lives. We are more than just another gaming group. We are BWC.

Anyone can apply, so what are you waiting for?

the-bwc.com

#6752 Brokilli

• Pip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

Fun Fact: We also support other games such as SWTOR and ARMA 3.

#6753 MacLannan

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 07:36 AM

BWC is currently recruiting pilots of all playstyles and skill levels. We are a Veteran-founded and run, military-styled organization. Opportunities for advancement abound.

But we're not all about "yes sir, salute sir". The goal of BWC is to get people playing together and having fun, across the wide variety of games that we support, including MWO, PS2, Arma3, Star Citizen, SWTOR, and other games such as World of Tanks/Warships, Armored Warfare, ARK: Survival Evolved, and others.

We have a dedicated training program that members are able to take advantage of in order to improve their own play. Because winning is fun, right?

Come by for a trial run - the-bwc.com

Edited by MacLannan, 23 January 2016 - 07:37 AM.

#6754 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:43 PM

I've been a member of BWC for a year and half now. It's great to be part of a community, not just just to play with but a great bunch of like minded people. Always someone to drop with and sometimes just chew the fat.

Edited by TheRealTommo, 26 January 2016 - 11:44 PM.

#6755 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

Got back from Afghanistan and had to fix my computer. Finally got it working and I can't wait to get some drops with BWC! I have missed you guys!

#6756 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:54 AM

View PostxNoSkillz, on 27 January 2016 - 09:37 AM, said:

Got back from Afghanistan and had to fix my computer. Finally got it working and I can't wait to get some drops with BWC! I have missed you guys!

And now you can run around in a Black Widow while doing BWC drops, Skillz.

#6757 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:44 AM

Loving the new Warhammers! I've been getting some decent 1k dmg games with it already and it isn't even fully skilled up! I'm glad I've got my BWC buddies to drop with me and help me shake the rust off after I've been out of country for awhile. Thanks guys!

#6758 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

Hey Black Widow Company would you be available for a friendly MRBC skirmish?

#6759 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 08:54 PM

Loving this new subunit we stood up! Had a great scrim against -Monitor-. Cheers mates!

#6760 Delaranx

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

I may not play anymore, but I remember when I did 2 whole years ago. It was fun, but grindy. Teaming up with BWC helped a lot, but it could only go so far. Fortunately for me, they host many games, allowing me to swing around without leaving them at all. And, boy was it great to have the military-based ethics through multiple games; we get organized, we use our voices, and we get jobs done. And we don't get all mad and ragequit off of one lost match, one lost base, or what have you in the game BWC participates in. We do what we can, get our best, and either get the job done or relent to superior force and strategy. And we always have fun.
It's been two years and it will be longer, but I look forward to the day I can finally both play this game and speak to my BWC brothers again. If you are looking for a bunch of people in MWO, or even in more than just this game, whom work hard together to get the job done as best as we can while always being about fun, not winning, then look no further for that sort of people is right in front of you.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users