3 replies to this topic

#1 empath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUTC - 3:30

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

Ya know? PGI doesn't give me enough daily 'likes' to really do this community justice! :)

...and I'm a cantankerous old grump, too! How do all you happy, amenable young'uns survive?

#2 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

always keep multiple games on tap to play while you wait for something better to come along like MWO. keeps me occupied between posts

#3 whiskey tango foxtrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationWith the Wolfs

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postempath, on 06 April 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Ya know? PGI doesn't give me enough daily 'likes' to really do this community justice! :angry:

...and I'm a cantankerous old grump, too! How do all you happy, amenable young'uns survive?

I enjoy pokeing the powers that be , maybe even tazing them once in a while. (they seem to enjoy it ) :)

#4 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

View Postempath, on 06 April 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Ya know? PGI doesn't give me enough daily 'likes' to really do this community justice! ;)

You are just too easy and kind, maybe you have an oversized chuckle bone, I'm not sure, but I use quite I few myself. Some people don't seem ro know how to use the "Like" function, or they maybe think , .......wait......., no they don't.
Any way, here's to "Like This".Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users