Random twisted thoughts of the day

15 replies to this topic

#1 MacabreDerek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationManitoba

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Figured I start a game for those like-minded jokers and bent-minds. Post a random one-three sentence thought that crosses your mind. Figured I share one that came to mind earlier today, but would like to see what else is lurking in the dark corners of the forums brains >:)

"As a Miniture War-Gamer, I'd like to think my armies are held together by thousands of souls of dead ponies."
- While finishing gluing a new figure together while listening to "Rainbow Factory" music vid

#2 Vexgrave Lars

Former Dictionary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationParticle and Wave

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

When I dream, I dream of red steel crossing emptied shattered streets at high speed. Cannons blaze and armor shreds in a flurry of shell and beam. From my vantage, atop a tower, the wind whips past my antenna and whistles a tune to the glory of the explosions.

#3 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

*while stirring peanut brittle this morning, around the 300f mark*

if this sh*t explodes in the pan and lands on the cat *under my feet at the time* how do i explain that to the wife?

#4 empath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUTC - 3:30

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

"The admins don't give me nearly enough 'daily likes' to properly appreciate this awesome community. There are so many great posts that I cannot 'upvote' even though they deserve it."
- what I was thinking when I created this thread yesterday. ;) (nonetheless, I like yours more. XD)

Edited by empath, 07 April 2012 - 09:53 AM.

#5 Ninja Chef

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNowhere and Everywhere

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

*While cooking new dish for the restaurant*
How is it that anywhere else in the world being a chef is equilavlent to automatically getting laid, but here.......*sigh*

#6 Hangfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 204 posts
  • LocationToon of honest men and bonnie lassies

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

Who DID put the 'bop' in the bop-shu-bop-shu-bop? Was it the same guy who put the 'ram' in the ram-a-lama-ding-dong? 0.o

#7 A6PackofToucans

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

While recovering from a nasty multiple ear infection, in some sort of dizzy prescription haze, I ended up watching Thomas the tank engine.... And I wondered, what would he look like as a steam powered mech? Ugh..
Posted Image

#8 Insidious Johnson

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostHangfire, on 08 April 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

Who DID put the 'bop' in the bop-shu-bop-shu-bop? Was it the same guy who put the 'ram' in the ram-a-lama-ding-dong? 0.o

You sir, just watched a re-run of Married with Children in which Al Bundy had a dream he got a job as a janitor for a private detective. Ran about 30 mins before you posted it on TBS. That first sentence is a direct quote, taken directly from the episode. I'm going to have to give you an F on this report for not properly citing sources. It is either that or submit your name to NO MA'AM for girlish plaugerism.

Edited by Insidious Johnson, 08 April 2012 - 03:17 PM.

#9 Hangfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 204 posts
  • LocationToon of honest men and bonnie lassies

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

View PostInsidious Johnson, on 08 April 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

You sir, just watched a re-run of Married with Children in which Al Bundy had a dream he got a job as a janitor for a private detective. Ran about 30 mins before you posted it on TBS. That first sentence is a direct quote, taken directly from the episode. I'm going to have to give you an F on this report for not properly citing sources. It is either that or submit your name to NO MA'AM for girlish plaugerism.

Given that TBS isn't available in my country I'll give you an 'A+' for willd assumption ^.^

#10 A6PackofToucans

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:01 AM

While on Youtube awile back I stumbled on the "Nyan Cat" meme, which can be seen here for those that aren't familiar somehow:

So I figured it was interesting to see what Nyan cat would have looked like in 3D, sort of in the form of an Atari game cover. Yea, I'd play that game.

Posted Image

#11 Hakija

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 214 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, United States

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

"the only problem with being on time is that no one is around to appreciate it" - showed up for work early, alone

#12 Trevnor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,085 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSkjaldborg HQ, Rasalhague, Rasalhague Province[Canada]

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

While driving to work this morning.
It would be so very easy to install some machine guns and 20 mm cannons on my car.... But the damned laws.

#13 A6PackofToucans

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by A6PackofToucans, 12 April 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#14 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Why are there no thin hot female patients? Seriously? This chick is like 350+ so its no wonder the little cute 5'nothing paramedics can't lift 'em on to the gurney

#15 Kingwolf

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationField of Battle

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

The available amount of swear words in the english language is insufficient to suit my needs.

#16 Hakija

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 214 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, United States

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

View PostKingwolf, on 12 April 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

The available amount of swear words in the english language is insufficient to suit my needs.

It's not how many you have, its how you use them :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users