Recruitment- Skye Rangers Brigade Wants You!

724 replies to this topic

#721 Fuax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:29 AM

In reading some of your posts, I see you are a fairly active unit. I am a casual player that likes to do a little more. I will be sending in an application

By the way in reading your posts I am very sorry for the loss of your friend.

#722 Alexander Carlile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:17 AM

We are one of the biggest groups on CW but to keep the pressure on all fronts we are going to need more pilots.
Currently we are able to support more then 3 - 12man groups at the same time on one planet, but we need to do more.

Come and join the fight the inner sphere needs you! ;)

Check us out on Skye-Rangers.net

SSGT Alexander

Edited by Alexander Carlile, 16 December 2014 - 04:24 AM.

#723 Skinless2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

I would need to ask how Skye Rangers feels towards potential recruits that may not stay on Steiner contract's at all times?

#724 Eboli

• Legendary Founder
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 600 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Hi all, I have just recently joined up with SRoT and am really enjoying meeting the large number of members and dropping with them. Very friendly and good sense of humour. Good leadership as well which helps knowing what you should be doing, especially when it comes to CW.

If you are thinking about joining up with a good sized unit for group drops definitely think of SRoT.

Cheers
Eboli

#725 MrDoggss

• Elite Founder
  • 254 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted Today, 09:57 AM

Skinless2, I think that as a unit member, you are under the unit contract, not one for an individual. So, if you join a unit, you go where they go. Contract-wise

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users