Connection Error

2 replies to this topic

#1 thegreenmonkey

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hello everyone!

I have been able to successfully play from my home computer with out a problem. Here at work it is different story. After downloading the program and installing I get this error when I try to launch it:

There was an error while testing your internet connection -no connection was detected.

I have allowed it through my firewall, and have a very fast connection at a university in Texas. Any thoughts on what the issue might be?

#2 Cotton Jon

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hi thegreenmonkey,

I had the same issue occur for me when I first attempted to prop the game to my PC. It is most likely a strict firewall blocking your connection to their patch server. The way around it is one of two things: First you can try and add it manually to your safe program list on the firewall or you can temporarily disable your firewall while you download the game. Remember to not surf the net while it is downloading if you do the second option though. And remember to turn your firewall back on after you are done downloading. Hope this helps!

#3 ken block

Rookie

• Star Commander
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

i have this error [ network request timed out ] i dont know what to do guys ! help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users