#1 ZefNinja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 120 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

Edited by ZefNinja, 16 November 2012 - 06:16 AM.

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

You are not the first one to post that here. In fact that was me. We have some pretty good threads running for this topic already.

You may want to look here for example: http://mwomercs.com/...2-star-citizen/

To farm for more referals, by creating your own thread, when the thread I just linked to is still on the first page of this sub-forum is somewhat impudent. As I said already in another thread, that tried to farm for referals: If all the guys my posts refered to SC in the last month were accounted to me, that computer would already be mine!

Edit:
Oops, sorry, I just noticed you put this in Jettisoned, while all the other Star Citizen threads are in Off Topic.

Edited by Egomane, 16 November 2012 - 06:12 AM.

#3 ZefNinja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

Shot, no harm in trying. You obviously took this very personally. ;-) i'll remove the link.

Actually I will pull it all down, the link you posted is better. Never even saw it so thought I was getting a opportunity to post

Edit: No worries, I'm amped for this game

Edited by ZefNinja, 16 November 2012 - 06:18 AM.

#4 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

No need to take this thread down. The removal of the referal part of your link would have been enough, as no one here used that to get some attention for the game.

Anyway: Apology accepted! No harm done!

And sorry, if it sounded as if I took it personally. I just thought it to be unfair, to those that advertised for the game for weeks and had no chance to get those referals for themself accounted.

#5 ZefNinja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 120 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

Yeah agreed, actually thinking of it now

#6 Vactus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 876 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostEgomane, on 16 November 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

You are not the first one to post that here. In fact that was me. We have some pretty good threads running for this topic already.

You may want to look here for example: http://mwomercs.com/...2-star-citizen/

To farm for more referals, by creating your own thread, when the thread I just linked to is still on the first page of this sub-forum is somewhat impudent. As I said already in another thread, that tried to farm for referals: If all the guys my posts refered to SC in the last month were accounted to me, that computer would already be mine!

Edit:
Oops, sorry, I just noticed you put this in Jettisoned, while all the other Star Citizen threads are in Off Topic.

Just a joke at your expense, I don't believe it to be true at all, but reading your post made me want to do this:

Posted Image

#7 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostVactus, on 16 November 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

Just a joke at your expense, I don't believe it to be true at all, but reading your post made me want to do this:

Posted Image

Besides the tattos and the glasses that could be me 10 to 15 years ago. This is C.R.E.E.P.Y!

And yes, I am a day one "Gold Ticket" reciever and since then a promoter for SC. So you made a joke that is also the truth (and creepy)! I like it. :)

#8 Vactus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 876 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Interesting, lol.

(also day one "Gold Ticket" holder and SC supporter)

Good to know I can still be creepy when I need to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users