Wolf's Dragoons, Alpha Regiment, Able Battalion ("The Wolf's Own")

200 replies to this topic

#1 Major Kelly Yukinov

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

We are the Dire Wolves. The Alpha Dogs.

Alpha Regiment, Able Battalion of Wolf's Dragoons. We are the best mercs in the Inner Sphere!

Dire Wolves will get the job done!

We are a new group looking to field a lance or two in the new Mechwarrior. (MechwarriorOnline)

At the creation of this page, we currently have 45 members.

Our Steam group is Alpha-Regiment(WD-AR)

You can contact me or my second in command on Steam by adding me to your friends list at: unstopable344, omega59er

You can also PM (Private Message) me on the forums here.

We are looking to stay true to Wolf's Dragoons as much of detail as we can with the new game, and the Company in general.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

[We are not a clan! We are a company! "Freeborn" are equal to "Trueborn" in this company!]

Consider us, the Alpha Regiment, for your Merc Company of choice in either employment, or service.

Edited by Major Kelly Yukinov, 08 September 2012 - 06:38 AM.

#2 Omega59er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

*Salute* Ready to bring honor to the Regiment, sir!

#3 Omega59er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:28 PM

Bump.

#4 Marq

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

Was on the WD Group during EA's unfortunate beta testing of battletech:3025. Looking forward to put my name down for Wolf's Dragoons again.

wOOt

#5 Tyrell

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

Hope your willing to take in an old dog from the past...Don't know if you all recalled AOL's online BattleTech online game (that was on AOL)...I was one of the old "Dogs" in the WDMC unit in there. I'll be willing give my services back into the pack if your willing to take in this old dog...

#6 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

Aff I will be willing to serve, as long as my Khan approves, it will be nice to be back in the Dragoons. If you will have me

#7 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:08 AM

Used to be a lance leader. My lance that specialized in hot drops (that's the reason we were called Hell Jumpers) if that counts for anything, though I will say that I probably couldn't find my old lance mates though. Though I would be able to train a new lance if anyone is willing.

Edited by guardian wolf, 07 November 2011 - 10:18 AM.

#8 Major Kelly Yukinov

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

We are looking for all able-bodied men to join or unit! Old wolves, or fresh recruits. All are welcome. Everyone interested in joining add me and omega on Steam, and we'll get back to you with details. - First to leave, last to go.

#9 Fox58

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

i would like to join if i could i am some what new i played mercs before

#10 Metalbourne

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:56 AM

I would also like to join up. As a long time player of MW2 and MW3 as well as the table top game, I would like to serve under the Wolf's Banner. I also have website skills so if you need help with a website and a TS3 server let me know as I run a clan for other games but I've always loved MW.

#11 Metalbourne

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

I am working on a website for us atm. STAY TUNNED!!!

#12 Omega59er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

You all need to check your Private Message Inboxes in your profile. And as said before, add me on Steam: omega59er.
Metal, a website would be most gracious and VERY appreciated.

#13 Kallian Ryke

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKelowna, British Columbia

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

Haven't been back to multiplayer Mechwarrior since MW3, stuck to single player for MC2.

Always and only Wolf's Dragoons.

#14 Metalbourne

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

My first try,
Posted Image

#15 Kallian Ryke

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

I'm not sure if it affects us or not, having the Alpha Regiment add-on and all, but...

Can players start a Merc Corp that is already canon? Or will you protect canon faction/unit names? I.e. I want to start the Eridian Light Horse Merc Corp, I’m the first to register the Merc Corp’s name so is it mine or will I be able to join the Waco Rangers and interact in it like I would a House unit?

[PAUL] Merc Corp names are registered names. Once it’s taken, it’s gone. As for canon protected faction/unit names, we will be locking out some of the key players in the BT timeline.

Guaranteed the Wolf's Dragoons are in there, but I'd hazard a guess that the creative naming we have would get through.

Edited by Kallian Ryke, 16 November 2011 - 01:08 PM.

#16 Metalbourne

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

Well i'm sure the Wolf's Dragoons are in there but probably as a single entity. What I suggest is that once we get going we have all Wolf's Dragoons Units have links to other Regiments/Compaines (like the Black Widows) and we could essentially fight as one big Merc Unit but still have our own Leaders. I say we take all of Alpha Regiment, the next have Bravo and so on. I plan to try to keep us as correct as possible as I'm sure the rest of this unit and others will do which is why I posted our colors/markings on the hunchback (Rust overall, black inserts with the greek letter "A" on the left arm for the Regiment).

The only other thing I wanted to know is Numbering. If one is not in place how about we use the German Numbering system of 3 digits with the Battalion Above it,

Example: .... A (Able Battalion)
..................123 (1st Company, 2nd Lance, 3rd Mech)

If we have a standardize numbering system it could help things. That is if we can number our mechs at all.

Edited by Metalbourne, 16 November 2011 - 12:24 PM.

#17 Kal Radick

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationLima, Peru

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

A MW4 veteran joining Sir

#18 Deathstriker

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:16 PM

I would very much like to join the Wolf's Dragoon cause. I'm a vet of MW3-4 and a true Dragoon at heart.

Deathstriker

#19 Omega59er

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:48 PM

Add me on Steam, people: omega59er

If you don't have Steam keep up to date here and I am hoping that Metalbourne will have a website up.

View PostMetalbourne, on 15 November 2011 - 07:37 PM, said:

My first try,
Posted Image

I like it! Although the Red may be too bright....

Edited by omega5-9er, 16 November 2011 - 07:48 PM.

#20 Kallian Ryke

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

View PostMetalbourne, on 16 November 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

Well i'm sure the Wolf's Dragoons are in there but probably as a single entity. What I suggest is that once we get going we have all Wolf's Dragoons Units have links to other Regiments/Compaines (like the Black Widows) and we could essentially fight as one big Merc Unit but still have our own Leaders. I say we take all of Alpha Regiment, the next have Bravo and so on. I plan to try to keep us as correct as possible as I'm sure the rest of this unit and others will do which is why I posted our colors/markings on the hunchback (Rust overall, black inserts with the greek letter "A" on the left arm for the Regiment).

The only other thing I wanted to know is Numbering. If one is not in place how about we use the German Numbering system of 3 digits with the Battalion Above it,

Example: .... A (Able Battalion)
..................123 (1st Company, 2nd Lance, 3rd Mech)

If we have a standardize numbering system it could help things. That is if we can number our mechs at all.

This does have some merit, trying to draw some ties with the other WD splinter groups (I know there's a Black Widow company starting, though that's about all I can think of). Even if it's just "Hey, those guys are on, lets invite them to the battle" kind of stuff.

(I bolded the bit I'm specifically referring to, but bold doesn't show up all that well here...)

Edited by Kallian Ryke, 16 November 2011 - 11:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users