Brand New Build(P1)

10 replies to this topic

#1 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Hey everyone. Previously in a post(in a soon after locked thread), I revealed a brand new original build where you can stack Medium Lasers in a 4P and pewpew at 300m unlike ever before. Well, now I'm back... to reveal an even better build! Sometimes Medium pewpew isn't enough, I know, but don't worry. When Medium pewpew isn't enough, you can have Large pewpew! It's crazy! Here's how it works... you take an 8Q... and then you fill it, top to bottom... with Large Lasers! It's like having SUPER PEWPEW! Pewpew that's bigger than regular pewpew! Amazing!

*phone rings*
Oh hi what's up... Nonsense, everyone loves lasers now. ... What does "pile of BS" mean? ... Of course not, that's why I said it's new! Got to go. Pewpew!
*hangs up*

That old 4P is for babies. Give that to your grand kids now. Now this is a ride with extra armor, also known as chest hair.

Edited by Bluten, 13 December 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#2 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

Huh?

#3 The Cheese

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

I concur.

Huh?

#4 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

8Q? that's an awesome right? yeah i see what he's getting at here the new brawler with something like 5-6 lrge lasers? i don't think heatsinks will handle it mate, 4 erlasers on my sniper left it vaulrable to shutting down too oftern 3 is a fair balance for alphas and continupus single fire. but really an awesome and any other slow assault mech only brawls well when it lays down major pain in the first shot, other targets will move around you and beat you if if you need 2 or three strikes to nail em. and large lasers aren't good enough when srm stacks and twin ac20's do it better. so if this is your idea for the perfect brawler i'd take the quicker hunchie anyday.

#5 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostGalaxyBluestar, on 12 December 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

8Q? that's an awesome right? yeah i see what he's getting at here the new brawler with something like 5-6 lrge lasers? i don't think heatsinks will handle it mate, 4 erlasers on my sniper left it vaulrable to shutting down too oftern 3 is a fair balance for alphas and continupus single fire. but really an awesome and any other slow assault mech only brawls well when it lays down major pain in the first shot, other targets will move around you and beat you if if you need 2 or three strikes to nail em. and large lasers aren't good enough when srm stacks and twin ac20's do it better. so if this is your idea for the perfect brawler i'd take the quicker hunchie anyday.

I think you took this thread a bit more seriously than intended. ;)

#6 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

View PostBluten, on 12 December 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

I think you took this thread a bit more seriously than intended. ;)

i'm a serious guy, i analise everything and anything and after a lot of thought soul searching and reading into the history of humanity i had to suggest that such an concept was.... ^&*^* XD

Edited by GalaxyBluestar, 12 December 2012 - 01:37 AM.

#7 multiplesanta34

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

I don't even see that many 4P's around, too vulnerable.

#8 Jadel Blade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

View PostGalaxyBluestar, on 12 December 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

i'm a serious guy, i analise everything and anything and after a lot of thought soul searching and reading into the history of humanity i had to suggest that such an concept was.... ^&*^* XD

you "analise" everything? Sounds painful...

#9 GalaxyBluestar

• 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostJadel Blade, on 12 December 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

you "analise" everything? Sounds painful...

yep life is painfull.

#10 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

I need to get this of my chest ...

Huh?

#11 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

View PostEgomane, on 12 December 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

I need to get this of my chest ...

Huh?

You all are starting to sound like my parrot. Whenever he isn't meowing like a cat or beeping like the microwave, he just randomly spouts says, "HUH?!" Speaking of which, I need to go give him another big round cracker(Why the hell was that censored?!) so he can keep stuffing his face. The only time he's quiet is when he's stuffing his face. He's like a little hograt with wings.

Edited by Bluten, 12 December 2012 - 07:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users