Poll/pledge To Return Ecm To Tt Guardian Parameters

No replies to this topic

Poll: Funding pledges for changes to ECM (31 member(s) have cast votes)

I pledge to buy the following amount of MC if PGI will permanently return ECM to true Guardian ECM as described in TT rules.

1. 1250 MC (5 votes [16.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.13%

2. 3000 MC (6 votes [19.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.35%

3. 6500 MC (6 votes [19.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.35%

4. 12000 MC (5 votes [16.13%] - View)

5. 25000 MC (4 votes [12.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

6. 0MC. I like ECM as it is. (5 votes [16.13%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DeaconW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Rather than just gripe about how broken ECM is in its current implementation I have decided to try to incentive approach in addition to the complaint approach. Based on my read of the forums and discussions within my unit, many of us are disappointed by various ways that PGI is deviating from the way a MW game should be. Many of us have bought into the game as Founders hoping for much more than we are getting. As such, I am proposing we attempt to change PGI's mind in a way they are sure to understand: Money. Please honestly pledge an amount in the poll you would pay if PGI agreed to return the current Guardian ECM in the game to TT parameters. Maybe if enough of us pledge, they will listen. I know I would spend $100 right now if PGI fixed ECM...I so want to love this game and really want it to be a true MW game reboot, not the game it is becoming. I think a lot of you do to. Please vote. And follow through on your vote if they do fix ECM!

Edited by DeaconW, 17 December 2012 - 12:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users