v1.2.190

13 replies to this topic

#1 Josef Nader

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,243 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Anyone else noticed this? I've been playing a 2x LRM15 Treb since the patch, and even with a clear line of sight and every missile hitting (launched from 300-500m), the enemy doesn't even flash damage and nothing registers. I'm -watching- the missiles hit the mechs, and running through 3/4 tons of missiles in a match only to deal something like >300 damage. Again, I'd take duffing as an explanation, except I'm watching the missiles blow up across the mechs for most of my shots. No reticule flash, no change in their armor or internals.

Am I the only one?

#2 shadevarr

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 71 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

I've had this problem as well.

#3 Burning Chrome

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Same here.

Caustic Valley.

Odd thing was, I was driving at TBT-5N and Pummeling the hell out of a TBT-3C...or so I thought.

Landed 5 salvos...nothing.

He hit me with two...and it was like I had no armor anywhere or it was made of glass.

My TBT-5N went yellow/orange on the first strike, missing limbs and red on the next and then died.

Reverse on River City (so f-ing tired of that map).

Sneaky hidden LRM Stalker gets a solid strike with a CRAP ton of LRMs (80?), I responded with 30.

He dies, I survive, slightly damaged. I had prior damage he did not. Headshot? Don't think so.

Stalker pilot obviously and understandably upset.

Edited by Burning Chrome, 20 February 2013 - 12:31 PM.

#4 Balfor

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

Same here

#5 Splitpin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationNoo Zeelund

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Sometimes yes. sometimes no, does seem inconsistant.

#6 The Mech behind you

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationGermany, Northern Baden-Württemberg

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

Running my TBT-3C with 2 LRM15 + Artemis doing only 2% damage to a stalker per volley (had LOS to target) also did 5% to a slowly walking Raven (LOS). This doesn't seem correct

#7 MasterGoa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

That would explain a lot because my 4xLRM15+Artemis Awesome used to do 1000+ BMG and now
I usually get 600 give or take...

#8 Culler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

I watched my friend's Atlas get lots of great LRM salvos off in a game - clear shots, no cover, tons of missiles, and finish with less than 150 damage. They're not registering correctly.

#9 Zygwen

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 90 posts
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

I had this problem on my new CN9-A with 3 LRM 15s.

#10 Lubalin

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

Seeing the same thing. Also see LRMs completely miss a moving target, while I have a red lock and clear line of sight w/ TAG trained on them. They seem to land where the target was when I first fired, like they would if I hadn't kept a lock. But I am keeping a lock. Treb 7M.

#11 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

Ok, same here, was frozen city,thought eyes might have been playing tricks, but it was over 200m, dirict line of sight and the damn mech was standing still at one point when missiles impacted.

LRM flight path seems to have flattened arcs at ranges longer than 400M or so, very difficult to get them to clear any obstruction.

p.s. that was 70 missiles in the salvo.

Edited by Abivard, 21 February 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#12 Sybreed

• 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

yeah I seem to be doing less damage than usual with my LRMs... it was a bug that was introduced when they overnerfed LRMs a few months ago and they seem to have introduced it again by mistake.

#13 Syllogy

• 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostSybreed, on 21 February 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

yeah I seem to be doing less damage than usual with my LRMs... it was a bug that was introduced when they overnerfed LRMs a few months ago and they seem to have introduced it again by mistake.

It's not affecting only LRM's. It's also affecting Lasers, PPC's, SRM's, and pretty much everything else.

#14 Sybreed

• 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostSyllogy, on 21 February 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

It's not affecting only LRM's. It's also affecting Lasers, PPC's, SRM's, and pretty much everything else.

can't tell for lasers, since I usually do between 400-600 dmg in my jenner. As for PPCs, well, they hit or they don't hit at all. Haven't had much problems there either. LRMs though, seem to pass through some targets sometime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users