I Demand More Reading Material!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Parnage Winters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

So I just finished reading Bonfire of Worlds, and I want to read more. Any suggestions on what if anything continues the storylines for such?

Edited by Parnage, 11 June 2013 - 12:59 PM.

#2 Kyone Akashi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

I fear that, for the moment, there are no new novels on the horizon. I dearly hope that this will change!

#3 Nerroth

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

If you have a BattleCorps subscription, the latest serial being posted there is called Redemption Rift; which looks at the fate of the Dark Age Wolf's Dragoons after accepting what, on the surface, seemed to be quite a surprising offer...

There is no word yet on whether or not this story will ever be committed to print, or if it will be sold electronically to non-BC subscribers (like myself), however.

Right now, the best place to see what happens next after Bonfire is in Era Report: 3145, as well as the upcoming Field Manual: 3145 and the various background details scattered across the various faction-specific TRO:3145 PDFs.

Unless you plan on going to this year's GenCon, that is; where one of the major events held by Catalyst Game Labs for BT will be a "Fall of Terra" scenario, putting the Wolf Empire against the Republic of the Sphere. The results of that event will reportedly play a small part in shaping the course of events as will be published in the forthcoming ilClan sourcebook, which is intended to cap off the Dark Age and to lay the groundwork for CGL's next great leap into the unknown.

Edited by Nerroth, 11 June 2013 - 07:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users