5 replies to this topic

#1 PacerGH

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Howdy All,

I am tired of PUGs. But I probably could only commit to an hour or two once a week. (Family, work, etc commitments.)

Any other fellow Steiners interested in starting a regular drop group?

I know some of the units out there already do this. Awesome. Keep doing that.

This is for the rest of us.

What we would need to do is start committing to a weekday and time. I can tell you Tuesdays and Thursdays are out for me.

Sincerely,
John "Pacer" Nelson

#2 DOTSGEMINI

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

How committed are you to keeping it in steiner? Just my 2 cents, but if you are looking for a specific age bracket, you wouldnt bother with fealty's and such

#3 PacerGH

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

FedSuns are not too bad. No Snakes and no Birds. I've never had too much problem with the Liaos, though. More or less, though, I'd prefer to keep it in the LCAF and its Mercs.

#4 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

Why the bird hate? and that's too bad as house Marik Does Monday night madness where who ever is on and wants to jumping on TS and with out grouping but setting the mode to the same everyone drops at the same time and from there we find out who is on what team. We also have Friday night Fun nights. Alas, you don't want Birds so I guess I won't post the info.. :) teasing. if you want to check it out you are more than welcome and you don't have to be Marik to take part, we have a lot of Lone Wolves who come out to play and the odd Davion/FRR'r show up from time to time.

You can find out more here;

http://housemarik.enjin.com/

I hope you find what you are looking for, a lot of old timers in Marik

Edited by Randalf Yorgen, 09 August 2013 - 05:27 AM.

#5 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Pacer, did you manage to get things working on the House Steiner TeamSpeak? I haven't seen you since that first day. We have several groups who you can bounce around with as you have available time. Many new faces, but many from MPBT days too.

#6 PacerGH

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostJourneyman, on 09 August 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

Pacer, did you manage to get things working on the House Steiner TeamSpeak? I haven't seen you since that first day. We have several groups who you can bounce around with as you have available time. Many new faces, but many from MPBT days too.

Yep Journeyman, I am in. Did some drops today in a lance. It was nice. I figure I'll start agitating there once I get some feedback on here.

View PostRandalf Yorgen, on 09 August 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Why the bird hate?

Because we share a border? Because your people have been at war with my people for literally hundreds of years? Because the Golden Horde has enjoyed the wine cellars of the Captain-General's palace in Atreus on multiple occasions and found it lacking to the point the experience just sharpened our grudge that much more? Because the Golden Horde has earned the Eagle's Feather during our multiple engagements with the Leaguers?

View PostRandalf Yorgen, on 09 August 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

and that's too bad as house Marik Does Monday night madness where who ever is on and wants to jumping on TS and with out grouping but setting the mode to the same everyone drops at the same time and from there we find out who is on what team. We also have Friday night Fun nights. Alas, you don't want Birds so I guess I won't post the info.. ;) teasing. if you want to check it out you are more than welcome and you don't have to be Marik to take part, we have a lot of Lone Wolves who come out to play and the odd Davion/FRR'r show up from time to time.

You can find out more here;

http://housemarik.enjin.com/

I hope you find what you are looking for, a lot of old timers in Marik

Knowing when you folks drop will allow us to aim for some good old fashion Marik bashing. That is not a bad thing.

And don't feel too badly. Our disdain for House Marik is nothing compared to our loathing for the Snakes of House Kurita. Then again, the yakitori and ramen on Luthien are quite good. Our visits became so common I think we still have a little villa in the hills where we can rest the next time we have to relieve the Coordinator of his fine silverware.

Sincerely,
John "Pacer" Nelson
The Golden Horde

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users