#1 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image

ATTENTION

The 286th Highlander Dragoons Mercenary Unit is currently seeking new pilots to add to their roster.

Currently we can field a full company of Mechwarriors. We are looking to expand into a second company.

What we are looking for:

Mature Mechwarriors with a desire for teamwork, tactics, and fun.

Are you a new Mechwarrior? No problem, the 286th Highlander Dragoons will train you! We have an active training regimen every other Friday night.

Not able to take the field a lot? No Problem. The 286th Highlander Dragoons have Mechwarriors that range from Casual to Hardcore.

Most importantly, we are looking for pilots that want to have fun with a great group of people.

About Us.

We in the 286th Highlander Dragoons will defend your people from any threats for the right price.

For Recruitment information, please contact Cale MacKenna or Baron001.

For general information, contact any member of the 286th Highlander Dragoons, they will be more than happy to answer any questions, or visit us Here

Edited by Cale MacKenna, 22 January 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#2 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

Still looking for more pilots to fill out 2 companies, 5th Company the "Night Watch" is looking to bring more Aussie time zoned players together to drop with.

#3 William Radick

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 64 posts
  • LocationH-Town Texas

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Come and join the fun! Free beer with your first five drops!

#4 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

We are still alive and kicking. We were tearing up the battlefield with many combat Drops over the Holidays...

#5 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

Pretty sure you can't use that name anymore

#6 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

Actually I can, the 286th Highlander Dragoons is a table top unit I made and carried over to MWO. So PGI cannot take this unit name away from us, unlike all the Canon/Lore names.

We can't use the Northwind Highlanders or Wolfs Dragoons.

#7 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

We have a new website for information... Please visit www.286thHD.com for any information regarding recruitment or who we are.

#8 CAlto40K

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Support Pilot reporting for duty... I pilot a Raven3L and a Spider with ecm mainly, but also have a Misery for heavy assault purposes.

#9 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

#10 Guaylo

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

Hey guys I sent my application i via the website. How y'all doin?

In*

#11 Guaylo

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Im flexible using my mechs. i have a light,heavy,assault and will get a medium mech soon.

#12 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

Sounds good, we have been dropping a lot lately. I just got my rig fixed/upgraded and will be dropping more now that I can play with a better system.

#13 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:20 AM

The 286th Highlander Dragoons have returned to House Davion. We are looking for some pilots to add to our roster, experience does not matter as we will train you in our tactics and will help out with anything else you may need help with. We have a great group of Mechwarrior that are on regularly. If interested please contact TWCDemon, Gravepit, BHRINO, DarkLoneWolf256, or myself for information regarding recruitment. You can also go to our website www.286thhd.com. we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users