So Is There A Single Source I Can Check For Promotional Offers, Etc?

Answered

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Like the cockpit items, or the free premium time (not that the latter has much value nowdays...)?

Do they all show up in the newsletter?

Or must I stalk PGI like a jealous girlfriend, across Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, etc?

#2 S3dition

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

All of their deals are in the newsletter and advertised when you log into the game. There are other specials and give aways that you have to be slightly less lazy and do google searches for or subscribe to their facebook page to get.

#3 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

View PostS3dition, on 03 October 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

All of their deals are in the newsletter and advertised when you log into the game. There are other specials and give aways that you have to be slightly less lazy and do google searches for or subscribe to their facebook page to get.
LESS LAZY?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#4 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 04 October 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

They usually do get a mention in either the newsletter, in the front-page of the mech lab or the carousel on the website main page. Some exclusives will have to remain restricted to customers of a third-party: Such as the most recent Razer Promotion, or the previous PC Gamer promotion. We hope you understand.

I think the point is that those promotions that are for customers of other places we'd like to know about too. Many of us bought PC Gamer for the skins. I know I downloaded the Razer app for the dice.

This stuff should be front-and-center for folks. It helps not just us get the items, but the people sponsoring you by promoting them in the first place get traffic.

Yet unfortunately, I find out about this stuff faster from a dozen other sources than I do from here.

Edited by Victor Morson, 04 October 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#5 stinkypuppy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 153 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the great plains of canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

i think that they should add all new reports (new update reports, promotions, screenshots) in the news section on the website... you know that place ON THE GAMES WEBSITE THAT'S DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR NEWS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users