13 replies to this topic

#1 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

i´ve been pugging along since december last year and i´m looking for other house davion loyalists to drop with.
i´m not a good player (if not to say bad). i play mostly lights and heavies with some hours of med experience. i dont play assault (least until now.).
my timezone is gmt/utc + 1 (middle europe)
i think its time to make friends (or comrades) for me maybe there is a group or even a unit that accepts "not so good" players.
i´m a davion so merc life is not for me.
can anyone give me hints how to find nice people to play with.
kesmai

Edited by kesmai, 12 October 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#2 Bongodrums

• Pip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Hi ya.

Well i will nab you for the grp i belong to hehe.

I'm a member of the Golden Foxes, Mixed grp of ppl from USA/Euro peeps and some ppl from Asia. I'm from the UK

All i can say really is can give us a go, If you don't like us can move on :(

http://www.darkjedi.org/club/FOX/

Edited by Bongodrums, 12 October 2013 - 11:51 AM.

#3 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hi Kesmai, I think Headhunters of Davion would be a good fit for you. We have a lot of experience helping players get better. Communication of thoughts and ideas can really help someone out if you get stuck in a rut. You can check us out before you join too.

ensure you have a mic and get TS3 : http://www.teamspeak...page=teamspeak3

Next put in this Addy in the Server Address under connections : 50.22.145.232:7345

Then connect under your drop name and go to MechBay "Looking for Group" under HHoD

There you go. If someone notices you and has room they will invite you to their com channel. If you notice a group of people in a com channel short one be proactive and ask to join, 99.9% will say yes, the other .01% will probably be finishing up for the day.

The great thing about HHoD is that everyone is polite and helpful and will answer your questions to the best of their ability. There is always someone on it seems and majority of the time you can find someone to drop with what ever time of the day or night. This is a great benefit of having a large player base to drop with. Check out the website to if your further interested in dropping with us: http://mwo.enjin.com/

#4 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

First do not sell your self short, I am not an exceptional player and have a poor kill-death ratio but when playing as part of a team I oftern manage several kills and 500+ damage in a Jenner or Cicada. Playing with a semi orginized group should drastically improve your performance

I am not Davion but would happily drop with you, I suggest checking this page:
http://mwomercs.com/...ment-post-here/
This thread was created for people who want to drop with a group but are unwilling to commit to a team, most are freindly and ok players, try adding some of these and see what happens, absolutly no commitment

#5 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

I couldn't agree with Rogue Jedi more. Playing with a group is a drastic change in how you play and how often you win. I pugged from the start of closed Beta to til Dec of last year and had some fun. Blew up some mechs but died more often than not. That has drastically changed over the past 10 months.

You should come check out the Robinson Rangers Brigade. It's a laid back unit that has every type of group you can imagine. From drop for fun and see what happens to a more strict form of play.

Go to 1st-rangers.com and place an application!

Edited by Lance425, 12 October 2013 - 12:33 PM.

#6 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Whatever ye do..... just don't drop with stinkin Steiners!!!!!

#7 kesmai

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 12 October 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Whatever ye do..... just don't drop with stinkin Steiners!!!!!

i smell a skye seperatist there.
:D

#8 EcoNinja

Rookie

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

C4 is always looking for new players, If you jump onto the House Davion teamspeak, look us up!

HHoD, Golden Foxes and Robinson Rangers are also good shouts.

check out our website: http://c4mercs.enjin.com/home

#9 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

View Postkesmai, on 13 October 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

i smell a skye seperatist there.
:D

Nope. You smell the first Lyran accepted into MI6.

#10 stoph

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

Defect!

WWW.House-Marik.net

#11 Kyle_Reece

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

286th Highlander Dragoons are currently contracted to House Davion. We have been picking up a lot of pilots and helpingnthem improve their piloting abilities in a fun easy going unit..

#12 Mordale

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Posted Image

#13 Ignatz22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

View PostCarnageINC, on 12 October 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Hi Kesmai, I think Headhunters of Davion would be a good fit for you. We have a lot of experience helping players get better. Communication of thoughts and ideas can really help someone out if you get stuck in a rut. You can check us out before you join too.

ensure you have a mic and get TS3 : http://www.teamspeak...page=teamspeak3

Next put in this Addy in the Server Address under connections : 50.22.145.232:7345

Then connect under your drop name and go to MechBay "Looking for Group" under HHoD

There you go. If someone notices you and has room they will invite you to their com channel. If you notice a group of people in a com channel short one be proactive and ask to join, 99.9% will say yes, the other .01% will probably be finishing up for the day.

The great thing about HHoD is that everyone is polite and helpful and will answer your questions to the best of their ability. There is always someone on it seems and majority of the time you can find someone to drop with what ever time of the day or night. This is a great benefit of having a large player base to drop with. Check out the website to if your further interested in dropping with us: http://mwo.enjin.com/

Sir;

Just to add to this, I'm new to the group but from another group. These fellows are BIG, so there's lots of drops all day and night. They are very open to pilots of all levels (they let me come in, and haven't thought better of it yet...) so you'll fit in well wherever you are. They don't pressure you into anything, but have competitive and 12 man drops when you feel you're ready.
These are good guys.
I can't recommend them enough; get on enjin, come onto TeamSpeak and give the HeadHunters a try!

Best of Luck wherever you land, and Good Hunting!

-TechnoPeasant
The Name says it All :)

#14 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

<S>

What Technopeasant said, I could not have put it better myself. This is not exactly the recruiting thread lol, but it kind of looks like it now. Come have a drop or 20, you won't regret it, and there are NO strings. Not many people move on once they have been here though. (and no that does not mean we lock them in the drop ship) (well maybe one or two).....
Lt. Lpmagic 51CCO (HHoD)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users