Please Spawn The Team Together

4 replies to this topic

#1 Phanixis

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

I can't stand this new feature that spawns the lances apart. With light or fast mechs its not much of a problem, but it can be an absolute death sentence with slow moving mechs that require support, such as Stalkers. I have died repeatedly in my Stalker because I was spawned far from my team, and before I could regroup was caught by faster moving enemy mechs. Because my mech is relatively slow, I will also often be left by my lance mates, while trying to catch up to the remainder of the team after they have already moved out.

I am new to this game I often get killed by overextending with my mech and getting caught out alone against the enemy team. This game is hard enough without the game making this same mistake for me by spawning me away from my team. Please spawn me with the rest of the team so I actually have to screw up and get separated from my team before I get stomped by the enemy.

#2 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Its there to promote lances working together. The same UAE dro happen when every one spawned at the same spot. Some would leave he slow heavies behind.. It sucks

#3 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

I prefer it spread out, as there are much less friendly fire incidents in the first 30 seconds.

Not to mention people ramming into one another, not caring what damage is caused to a Locust.

#4 Biglead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationManassas, Va

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

I think not:). I just got used to not getting alpha'd in the back at the start of a game.

#5 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostFirewuff, on 16 December 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

Its there to promote lances working together.

It gives premades even easier targets -- just 4 instead of the entire team. Good players link up before engaging, and roll over isolated lances, usually noobies. Too bad the other 12 are not AI, but people getting shat at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users