2 replies to this topic

#1 Aznpersuasion89

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

will i be required in order to play on a team? i never played MWLL so i dont know how this will work once it launches.

#2 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

Not sure if you're required to join a faction or not. However, if you're actively LOOKING for a place to call "home", the Dark Sabres are always recruiting. We Dark Sabres are generally a friendly bunch. We're looking to fill-out our ranks, and you would be more than welcome in any role you choose to play when the game is released. Right now, we practice our mech-piloting skills by playing MW4:Mercs (which is a free download), and coordinate through a program called Raidcall. We have a solid rank system, although it's not exactly set-in-stone as to who the ranking members are yet, as no one has yet to play the game (or at least, won't admit to it due to NDA). For more information, or to join, contact either Mason West or SnowHound, and tell either of them that TripleHex sent you. :)

Edit: Oh, and BTW, you'll get a complimentary picture of your favorite mech design to add to your signature, similar to mine.

Edited by TripleHex, 19 June 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#3 Aznpersuasion89

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

oh i see, that explains a lot. well my system is pretty boring right now. ill see if i can even run MW4. but ill contact them. thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users