9 replies to this topic

#1 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

After looking through multiple topics and post I cannot find a single GB/CGB TS3 comms if there are any please post them in this topic for players to find.
Also you may want to list your groups Nationality and language used on your channel.

Edited by KingCobra, 07 June 2014 - 12:35 PM.

#2 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

in the recruitment thread we have a link to our site, where you can get in contact with us and get the teampspeak info. we do not post it openly on these forums to avoid trolls, but it is far from private.
ghost-bear-command.com
this is Alpha/Beta galaxy of course, so NA (english) mostly but we have a full Euro unit.
There is also Omega galaxy (German) but they are a separate unit.

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

AFAIK. There are German Ghost Bear, a Russian Ghost Bear and our international Ghost Bear.

#4 KingCobra

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:16 AM

(we do not post it openly on these forums to avoid trolls)

Well lucky I believe you and your group want to control all aspects of the GhostBear players more than it would be a trolling situation on a comms channel.Plus I believe more players would join groups if the comms were listed like all other units on these forums have done.

#5 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

Clan ghost bear beta galaxy doesn't need any extra help recruiting by posting thier TS public. Players are putting applications in for that galaxy like everyday

#6 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

I am not sure why you think it is a control issue, we are happy to hand it out, we just do not want it posted where any random person (ie dezgra troll gaming groups) can get a hold of it. If you wanted I would be happy to send you a pm with our info.

#7 KingCobra

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

(Clan ghost bear beta galaxy doesn't need any extra help recruiting by posting their TS public. Players are putting applications in for that galaxy like everyday)

? Why are you commenting ?Are you not a JF Grimwill or do you have multiple accounts?

( If you wanted I would be happy to send you a pm with our info. )

Excellent news just message the info on my forum messenger I will drop in and BS and play a few games from time to time.

Edited by KingCobra, 11 June 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#8 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

Grim is rather correct, we have no shortage of new cubs entering our sibkos. This is not a controlling issue, our teamspeak is ours to do as we wish, as we have had issues in the past with open to all info, we have kept it to a request/new Sibkin as needed.

We do not control all Ghost Bear, we are one of three identified CGB based units. We have a large North American population as well as a constantly growing European group. We are friendly with the German Ghost Bear's and sadly have yet to be in contact with the Russian Ghost Bear. I do not know why you feel you need to attack us.

#9 KingCobra

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

(Grim is rather correct, we have no shortage of new cubs entering our sibkos. This is not a controlling issue, our teamspeak is ours to do as we wish, as we have had issues in the past with open to all info, we have kept it to a request/new Sibkin as needed.

We do not control all Ghost Bear, we are one of three identified CGB based units. We have a large North American population as well as a constantly growing European group. We are friendly with the German Ghost Bear's and sadly have yet to be in contact with the Russian Ghost Bear. I do not know why you feel you need to attack us. )

My intent was not to attack but understand why your group is so covert in its actions but as you say times have changed and its to bad you have had players ruin your experience with TS3 comms. It is good to know CGB/GB is still alive and doing well in MWO. Again I do apologize if I sounded offensive .

#10 Ballentimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 319 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

German Clan Ghost Bear (Omega Galaxy) has a public TS which you can join over our new homepage (TS link on the right side).
Feel free to join our server every last saturday of the month for our drink&drive event with a lot of other ppl from different units (mostly germans but would be no problem to create international teams also).

meanwhile... have fun, happy hunting and soon we can fight in our mechs ! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users