12 replies to this topic

#1 Death Co 1

Rookie

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

Hello all,
i've been playing mechwarrior since back in the MW2 days of the dos system and all its glory! been playing MWO since beta and i love playing this game. im a 30 year old guy looking for a clan to join to play with team mates and blow stuff up together. i am mainly a assault / heavy mech player and love to do brawling tactics.
i play almost every day and would be up from 4 man and 12 man drops and have done many other cloan type systems with wow/ world of tanks and many other mmo style games.

if anyone knows of any clans recruiting that are active and serious about grouping but still know how to have fun please let me know. i would prefer a clan ghost bear faction clan. well thank you for reading and have a great night!

Edited by Death Co 1, 19 June 2014 - 03:57 PM.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

View PostDeath Co 1, on 19 June 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

Hello all,
i've been playing mechwarrior since back in the MW2 days of the dos system and all its glory! been playing MWO since beta and i love playing this game. im a 30 year old guy looking for a clan to join to play with team mates and blow stuff up together. i am mainly a assault / heavy mech player and love to do brawling tactics.
i play almost every day and would be up from 4 man and 12 man drops and have done many other cloan type systems with wow/ world of tanks and many other mmo style games.

if anyone knows of any clans recruiting that are active and serious about grouping but still know how to have fun please let me know. i would prefer a clan ghost bear faction clan. well thank you for reading and have a great night!

Well, unless you are German or Russian I think we can fit your bill.. As you are posting in the CGB forum and wearing a CGB tag. :)

Ghost-Bear-Command.com

#3 Grey Fox

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

Da Bears!

#4 TeeREX

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

i'm pretty keen to join a clan or group anything to do with the bears i've been playing since mw2 days aswell and only recently discovered this game and i am so joyful i did so anyway who's recruting

#5 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

View PostCoffiNail, on 19 June 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

Well, unless you are German or Russian I think we can fit your bill.. As you are posting in the CGB forum and wearing a CGB tag. :D

Ghost-Bear-Command.com

;-)

View PostTeeREX, on 24 June 2014 - 07:53 PM, said:

i'm pretty keen to join a clan or group anything to do with the bears i've been playing since mw2 days aswell and only recently discovered this game and i am so joyful i did so anyway who's recruting

#6 TeeREX

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:43 AM

cheers will do so does this game have a tornament sorta set up goin or neh

#7 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

View PostTeeREX, on 25 June 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

cheers will do so does this game have a tornament sorta set up goin or neh

They just ran one before the launch of the Clans. I imagine in a month or so they will do another. CGB is in the middle of a Cluster Wars which we have wargames against each clusters within our Clan. 2nd Bear Guards currently has top score. This is for our Warriors though. Our process is two weeks after you are accepted in to the sibkos that you can take a Trial of Position for the rank of MechWarrior. Sibkin are still very much treated as part of the clan as a whole though.

#8 TeeREX

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

sweet as trial of position and i wint b no sibkin haha if it were like the good old days

#9 Finlos

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

I also have recently registered (well, about 6 weeks now) at ghost-bear-command.com and I'm also waiting to hear back from someone. Same username.

#10 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

View PostFinlos, on 02 August 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

I also have recently registered (well, about 6 weeks now) at ghost-bear-command.com and I'm also waiting to hear back from someone. Same username.

You must have slipped through an ice crack. :/ Sent you the contact info to your email.

#11 Thorrock

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustralia / Mackay

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

hello all,

Thor'rock here,
im an Australian player n i am looking to join a group or clan or guild what ever it is on here lol.
i try to play when i can, but its tough being a single father of 2.

i like Clan Wolf n Scorpion clans but i do not mind the others
im not the greatest player but i have to start somewhere hey lol
its tough for me to use TS or vent since my kids n i sleep in the same here as the computer so yeah,
let me know what u people think, Message if u like what u see here

My fav mech so far Timberwolf

#12 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:51 AM

Get in on the ground floor with Clan Kodiak! We just started a few weeks ago. Check us out http://www.clankodiak.enjin.com

Edited by Hann Solo, 08 September 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#13 SIN Maruzen

• PipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Just applied to Ghost-Bear-Command! Had to take a hiatus due to a lengthy contract job that kept me out of gaming but I got a couple of weeks of playtime in the beta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users