3 replies to this topic

#1 DAYLEET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

It used to be 1 every 4-5 match, been a month that you at LEAST get 1 a match. Earlier the other team had 2 spawn disco ffs.

You have 15 minutes to reconnect!!! If you disco in the first 7 minutes and you are still alive your mech should be locked for 24h on account of it being impounded or whatever. It's really spreading like a plague. Ive lost connection too, ive also voluntarily disconnected because i was lagging, and each and every time i have reconnected without any problem. No excuses.

#2 Conan Librarian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationCimmeria

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

I was about to make a thread on exactly the same topic.
It seems that people abuse trial mechs to mass-start many matches without the intention to play them.

Maybe changing the system so it gives no C-bills/XP rewards if you dealt 0 damage in a match will prevent people from doing this.

#3 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

From the patch notes:

Front End
  • Added "Rejoin" functionality
  • Players are now able to rejoin back to their match if they have been disconnected.
  • If the player rejoins within 2 minutes of when they disconnected from the match, their rewards will not be affected.
  • If the player rejoins after 2 minutes of when they disconnected from the the match, they will not receive any rewards.
  • If the player died in the match before the disconnect occured, rewards will be given regardless of the 2 minute timer.

#4 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:37 AM

Given the current desync and memory allocation errors.

I for once, have to go against this type of penalty.

Currently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users